The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Moderators

In all fairness Richie, why would a large amount of wrestling fans know who Steve Corino is? He was in ECW when it was dead shit so it was totally unwatchable and had Tom Marquez, and then from there he just fannied around in indies. I think his only WWF appearance was teaming with Julio Dinero on Shotgun Challenge or something doing the job in around 1998.

In all fairness Richie, why-]would a large amount of wrestling fans know who Steve Corino is? He was in ECW when it was dead shit so it was totally unwatchable and had Tom Marquez, and then from there he just fannied around in indies. I think his only WWF appearance was teaming with Julio Dinero on Shotgun Challenge or something doing the job in around 1998.

5/11/98; Baltimore, MD; Arena

5/16/98:

NWA Tag Team Champions Bob Holly & Bart Gunn defeated Steve Corino & Julio Sanchez via disqualification in a non-title match at 6:15 when the Headbangers interfered; Jim Cornette then left the announce table and ushered Holly & Gunn backstage

8/31/98; New Haven, CT; Coliseum

Sho Funaki & Mens Teioh defeated Juio Sanchez & Steve Corino

12/1/98; New Haven, CT; Coliseum

The Oddities defeated Lance Diamond, Jimmy Cicero, & Steve Corino

World Wrestling Entertainment (2007)

Corino wrestled a few try-out matches for WWE over a span of two days. Dusty Rhodes, Corino's former rival, was hopeful that WWE would sign him, but he was not offered a contract. Corino stated on his MySpace he enjoyed his time with WWE but felt he was too old school for the company

• Moderators
In all fairness Richie, why-]would a large amount of wrestling fans know who Steve Corino is? He was in ECW when it was dead shit so it was totally unwatchable and had Tom Marquez, and then from there he just fannied around in indies. I think his only WWF appearance was teaming with Julio Dinero on Shotgun Challenge or something doing the job in around 1998.

5/11/98; Baltimore, MD; Arena

5/16/98:

NWA Tag Team Champions Bob Holly & Bart Gunn defeated Steve Corino & Julio Sanchez via disqualification in a non-title match at 6:15 when the Headbangers interfered; Jim Cornette then left the announce table and ushered Holly & Gunn backstage

8/31/98; New Haven, CT; Coliseum

Sho Funaki & Mens Teioh defeated Juio Sanchez & Steve Corino

12/1/98; New Haven, CT; Coliseum

The Oddities defeated Lance Diamond, Jimmy Cicero, & Steve Corino

World Wrestling Entertainment (2007)

Corino wrestled a few try-out matches for WWE over a span of two days. Dusty Rhodes, Corino's former rival, was hopeful that WWE would sign him, but he was not offered a contract. Corino stated on his MySpace he enjoyed his time with WWE but felt he was too old school for the company

So, basically two matches with Julio Dinero, and one with Simon Diamond and Jimmy Cicero. Still understandable to me if someone didn't know him if they weren't fussed about anything not major.

• Paid Members
So, basically two matches with Julio Dinero, and one with Simon Diamond and Jimmy Cicero. Still understandable to me if someone didn't know him if they weren't fussed about anything not major.

It reminds me of when Super Cena got on Pitcos's case because he didn't know who BJ Whitmer was. He was proper infuriated. Which was nice.