Paid Members Ronnie Posted October 16, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 16, 2012 I really want Pitcos to come back to the thread now and say he actually was on the wind up all along.... Yeah, of course he was. The "Oh, him!" post granting recognition once told that Corino was in a squash match on a third-rate WWE show was the subtle nod to it.
King Pitcos Posted October 16, 2012 Posted October 16, 2012 Of course I've heard of Steve Corino. I'm amazed that only Ronnie picked up on that post. Yeah, i've heard of him. He was in the UK Apter mags more than April Hunter was, and Oliver Newman pretended to be his agent and persuade him to sleep on Dan Edge's settee and wrestle for PTW. I've never seen him wrestle though (other than maybe those squash matches, which I've no memory of) and didn't recognise him in the Titan towers picture.
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted October 16, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 16, 2012 How that wasn't obvious to fucking everyone is beyond me. Can we get this previously really great thread back on topic now?
Sphinx Posted October 16, 2012 Posted October 16, 2012 Yeah, no idea how I didn't pick up on the 'oh, him!' joke. Sorry for dragging this out.Are there any other funeral pics? Not to be morbid but I found them interesting. Not necessarily open casket, but perhaps big gatherings for them? I don't know much about lucha libre but I guess there'll have been a massive superstar funeral or two in Mexico.
EdgarTheSlouch Posted October 16, 2012 Author Posted October 16, 2012 Yeah, no idea how I didn't pick up on the 'oh, him!' joke. Sorry for dragging this out.Are there any other funeral pics? Not to be morbid but I found them interesting. Not necessarily open casket, but perhaps big gatherings for them? I don't know much about lucha libre but I guess there'll have been a massive superstar funeral or two in Mexico.killer kowalski funeral
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted October 16, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 16, 2012 Of course I've heard of Steve Corino.That's the last time I kayfabe for you, Blockbuster wanker.
ultimo the great Posted October 16, 2012 Posted October 16, 2012 Pena's such a pro he's still integral to the storylines in AAA even now and definately the top technico.It's a surprise the technico's don't wear Pena crucifix's yet, he's portrayed as this god like figure.PicsMore Sting meets....Liger meets a fanAnvil meet The Great SasukeRyota Hama is popular with the LadiesCM Punk meets Bruce CampbellDos Caras jr aka Alberto Del Rio during his weird rudo/heel runVillano III with his beautiful faceThis seems very very wrong
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 16, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 16, 2012 Proof that WCW isn't dead ... But rigor mortis has definitely set in. I've seen more life in that Yokozuna picture.
Chris Brooker Posted October 16, 2012 Posted October 16, 2012 Lawler being Lawler"I bet she was gorgeous back in her day..."
King Pitcos Posted October 17, 2012 Posted October 17, 2012 Of course I've heard of Steve Corino.That's the last time I kayfabe for you, Blockbuster wanker.What does kayfabe mean?
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted October 17, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 17, 2012 Lawler being LawlerWho is that?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.