The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
I really want Pitcos to come back to the thread now and say he actually was on the wind up all along....

Yeah, of course he was. The "Oh, him!" post granting recognition once told that Corino was in a squash match on a third-rate WWE show was the subtle nod to it.

Of course I've heard of Steve Corino. I'm amazed that only Ronnie picked up on that post. Yeah, i've heard of him. He was in the UK Apter mags more than April Hunter was, and Oliver Newman pretended to be his agent and persuade him to sleep on Dan Edge's settee and wrestle for PTW. I've never seen him wrestle though (other than maybe those squash matches, which I've no memory of) and didn't recognise him in the Titan towers picture.

Yeah, no idea how I didn't pick up on the 'oh, him!' joke. Sorry for dragging this out.Are there any other funeral pics? Not to be morbid but I found them interesting. Not necessarily open casket, but perhaps big gatherings for them? I don't know much about lucha libre but I guess there'll have been a massive superstar funeral or two in Mexico.

Yeah, no idea how I didn't pick up on the 'oh, him!' joke. Sorry for dragging this out.Are there any other funeral pics? Not to be morbid but I found them interesting. Not necessarily open casket, but perhaps big gatherings for them? I don't know much about lucha libre but I guess there'll have been a massive superstar funeral or two in Mexico.

killer kowalski funeralWalter%20Kowalski%20funeral%202.jpg

Pena's such a pro he's still integral to the storylines in AAA even now and definately the top technico.

It's a surprise the technico's don't wear Pena crucifix's yet, he's portrayed as this god like figure.PicsMore Sting meets....bcbp.jpgLiger meets a fandm4iro.jpgih3x3r.jpgAnvil meet The Great Sasukekcmgau.jpgRyota Hama is popular with the Ladies15s1unq.jpgCM Punk meets Bruce Campbell1oakns.jpg2mwugso.pngDos Caras jr aka Alberto Del Rio during his weird rudo/heel run1jl2qb.jpgVillano III with his beautiful face10zzkut.jpgThis seems very very wrong2afwdxe.jpg2gxpedf.jpg Edited by ultimo the great