King Pitcos Posted October 13, 2012 Posted October 13, 2012 Aren't corpses normally tarted up for open-casket funerals? Yoko looks a right state.
Rule One Posted October 13, 2012 Posted October 13, 2012 Yokozuna died over here whilst on tour and it took weeks to get his body back to the states, factor in there probably wasn't a big enough fridge or slab to take his body would have contributed to the deterioration of his flesh.I will take the picture away/down if people are that offended by it. Just PM me and I'll sort it.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 13, 2012 YUK! Here's another picture of Yoko in an open casket. NSFW Just awful.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted October 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 13, 2012 I clicked the first link, I'm not clicking that one.
Paid Members Quentin Posted October 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 13, 2012 Is Papa Shango on tip toes in that photo possibly thinking his feet would be out of shot and he'd look as big as Taker? that carny bastard!
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 13, 2012 I think you are right. Cheeky git. Mind you, Undertaker is supposedly not as big as you think. I know he's slightly slouched over, but looking at him next to Billy Gunn he doesn't look 6'10".
Big Jock Knew Posted October 13, 2012 Posted October 13, 2012 Taker is a weird one. There are times he looks absolutely enormous then there are times he looks shorter. Has he shrunk in recent years?
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted October 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 13, 2012 The one with DX was taken at the 1000th Raw, where he had to do next to nothing, so he probably didn't bother getting in much kind of shape. 6'10 is a billed height, so that's probably exaggerated by a couple of inches, and he might have lifts in his boots on top of that. I've stood next to Billy Gunn and he's much bigger than I'd realised, so with Taker hunched over, likely having knackered knees, and having worked a match that night that he didn't really need to prepare for, the minimal difference there doesn't surprise me much.
Paid Members Benno Posted October 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 13, 2012 YUK! Here's another picture of Yoko in an open casket.NSFWJust awful.Brilliant, great thread.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted October 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 13, 2012 YUK! Here's another picture of Yoko in an open casket.NSFWJust awful.Brilliant, great thread.Good choice. I was in two minds about whether to click it or not, uncertain as to whether it was going to be a gag, or Omar's cock.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.