Paid Members CuckedByMenry Posted October 14, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 14, 2012 Curiosity got the better of me. Damn, that Yoko photo is hard to look at. Why the hell did someone think that taking a picture of him in that state would be a good idea?
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted October 14, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 14, 2012 Yoko pic is absolutely unbelievable. As CuckedByMenry said, why would somebody want to take a picture of that? Some nutter fan?If you've got a bit of a dodgy stomach, don't click it.
jm29195 Posted October 14, 2012 Posted October 14, 2012 Yoko pic is absolutely unbelievable. As CuckedByMenry said, why would somebody want to take a picture of that? Some nutter fan?If you've got a bit of a dodgy stomach, don't click it.That photo puts me in mind of a certain passage from one of the later ASOIAF books - anyone who has read it will probably know what I mean...
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted October 14, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 14, 2012 Fucking love that Adrian Street pic with the miners. Quality.Love the look the old miner is giving Street. "What's this poof doing here?"Wish I had a copy of the "Steamboat vs Flair - Clash of the Champions" poster. That's awesome. Typical 80s.
Paid Members Ronnie Posted October 14, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 14, 2012 Heyman had hair?! With the three WWF managers of the early 80s:I've always loved this one - the proud businessman behind the scenes in his cutting-edge studio:WCW took out a huge ad in USA Today with the new logo which read "Looks like something a bird left on the hood of my car", and never mentioned wrestling once. (Triple H on the left)"The call", from Vince McMahon sr:It's an odd day when Viscera is the one a group photo who is in the best shape:Taker looks like such a pimp here. I love my seventeenth-century stuff and he wouldn't look out of place in a Dumas novel.
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted October 14, 2012 Posted October 14, 2012 Undertaker is massive. I'm 6ft 3" and about 18 stone next to him here and absolutely dwarfed me. And the reason Viscera is in such great shape, when everyone else is knocking back beers and tequillas he was strutting around the bar with FRUIT and bottled water. Athlete!
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted October 14, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 14, 2012 I love the Heyman and Cornette photo. You can just imagine the deafening fake laughter.
Richie Freebird Posted October 14, 2012 Posted October 14, 2012 uncertain as to whether it was going to be a gag, or Omar's cock.Omar's cock is a gag machine, when he's got it down a bird's thorat.
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted October 14, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 14, 2012 There was always rumours.
Vamp Posted October 14, 2012 Posted October 14, 2012 So CM Punk's always been a miserable 'too cool for school' bastard then?
EdgarTheSlouch Posted October 14, 2012 Author Posted October 14, 2012 So CM Punk's always been a miserable 'too cool for school' bastard then? Maybe
Vamp Posted October 14, 2012 Posted October 14, 2012 I'll revise that. So CM Punk's always been a miserable 'too cool for school' bastard then, except, you know, that one time where he looks like a right nutter who's going to shoot everyone?
Paid Members Carbomb Posted October 14, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 14, 2012 I'll revise that. So CM Punk's always been a miserable 'too cool for school' bastard then, except, you know, that one time where he looks like a right nutter who's going to shoot everyone?I could be wrong, but I think what Edgar was trying to say was that Punk in is school days was actually "not cool enough" for it, rather than too much so.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.