The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
vince-mcmahon-bret-hart-and-shawn-michaels.jpg

Feb 3rd 1997, Toronto SkyDome, if I'm right. Raw followed by dark match main event of Shawn v Bret v Sid.

• Paid Members
Any word on what Neidhart wore to the festivities.

TapOut Tuxedo

Was it a shotgun wedding?

* I know big Jim was previously arrested for theft and drugs, but was there any truth to him 'holding up' somewhere with a gun?

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

Any word on what Neidhart wore to the festivities.

TapOut Tuxedo

Was it a shotgun wedding?

* I know big Jim was previously arrested for theft and drugs, but was there any truth to him 'holding up' somewhere with a gun?

Not sure - a jewellery related incident sounds familiar. Can't recall if it was a straightforward hold up or if he attempted to get through Customs with undeclared sparklers from Europe.

vince-mcmahon-bret-hart-and-shawn-michaels.jpg

Feb 3rd 1997, Toronto SkyDome, if I'm right. Raw followed by dark match main event of Shawn v Bret v Sid.

As in the big open top stadium? They actually had a RAW in there in early 97?!

I recall that they did. From memory I believe two of the matches from that Raw were Bulldog and Owen Hart vs Furnas and LaFon as well as Steve Austin vs Vader.

• Paid Members
And if I remember correctly they had to turn the lights off on the crowd as there was relatively no fucker there.

Wasn't that because Skydome was the only real arena they had in Toronto? All different now of course, since they built the Air Canada Centre a year or so later.

Was a decent gate at the time.

Edited by garynysmon