The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

It's mint, he's planning to have it ready for sale this summer. He has done a football one too and made a jigsaw as well as poster. A jigsaw of this wrestling one would be incredible.

He takes suggestions too for additional people / scenes on his Facebook page

after looking at that for most of my working morning :-) how have I only just noticed John Cena's wrestlemania entrance way moment!! excellent! Bolieve very top left is cool too!

has anyone found Bulldog yet?

• Paid Members

I managed to find Harper & Rowan, but where I expected Bray to be IRS was there instead :laugh:

• Paid Members

There's so much detail, you can just keep looking and looking. Didn't notice Daddy and Haystacks this morning - thought they're pretty prominent really.

The Kiss my arse club is funny. So is Mae Young giving birth. Kofi and John Morrison's rumble escapades are cool. The Brock Lesnar guy who only owns one T-Shirt is pretty obscure.

Most obscure character has got to be Seven on the left hand side about half way up.

Who's on the most? (Don't say Cena) I can see 4 HBK's (Submitting Bret, Kicking Flair on top of the cell, WM12 entrance top right and the Rockers on the left) and 4 Takers (With Bearer in front of the ring, throwing Mankind off the Cell, in the ring with Gonzalez and on the motorbike coming down the entrance).

Edited by tiger_rick

Who's on the most? (Don't say Cena) I can see 4 HBK's (Submitting Bret, Kicking Flair on top of the cell, WM12 entrance top right and the Rockers on the left) and 4 Takers (With Bearer in front of the ring, throwing Mankind off the Cell, in the ring with Gonzalez and on the motorbike coming down the entrance).

There's 4 Mick Foley's; two Mankind, Cactus Jack and Dude Love.

There might even be a Mick Foley somewhere in there too.