The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Reminds me of when I was on a night out a few years ago when I got into a conversation with a guy dressed as Sting (the rest of his mates were wearing normal clothes). I stopped talking to him as he was waiting at a cashpoint, half an hour later I returned to the cashpoint to find he'd written "TNA~" on it.

ecwt.jpg

A video cover of ECW Barely Legal signed by RVD.....& Booker T?!

The story behind this was that I was bought a VIP package for Insurrextion about 12 years ago as a birthday present and RVD & Booker were doing the autograph signing. RVD signs the cover no problem. I go over to Booker, he signs my WCW Mag, spots the video sleeve and then just signs it without even looking at what it was he was signing! At least I can say it's one of a kind I guess!

ecwt.jpg

A video cover of ECW Barely Legal signed by RVD.....& Booker T?!

The story behind this was that I was bought a VIP package for Insurrextion about 12 years ago as a birthday present and RVD & Booker were doing the autograph signing. RVD signs the cover no problem. I go over to Booker, he signs my WCW Mag, spots the video sleeve and then just signs it without even looking at what it was he was signing! At least I can say it's one of a kind I guess!

I got Dwight Yorke and Will Mellor to sign my copy of Kind of Blue by Miles Davis under similar circumstances at the Trafford Centre in 2002/03. The only one in the world of its type, I expect.

• Paid Members

Reminds me of the story about how apparently unsigned copies of Lou Thesz's book are rarer than signed ones.

I have an old All-Star programme somewhere that has a random signature on the front. I can't remember any imports being on the show, let alone asking anyone to sign it, so fuck knows who's signature it is. It was around the time they were using Jannetty, Bulldog & Yokozuna, so I guess there's the chance it could have been one of them and I bought the magazine with the autograph already on it, but I honestly haven't got a clue.

I'll probably spend the next couple of hours digging it out of the loft now only to find it reads "Magazines