The THIRD UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: WINNER REVEALED!

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members
Corden doesn't belong on the list at all, in my opinion. Could never quite understand why so many people hated the guy.

Probably the fact he's achieved fame and money through being unfunny and fat, which is within all of our abilities. So I suppose jealousy in a way.

• Paid Members
He's not talentless, though.

Neither will most of the people that make the list. It's not about talent, it's about thinking "twat" when you think about them. Corden wasn't top of my list last time out, nor has he made my ten this time, but I certainly feel like kicking the cat every time he comes on my tellybox.

Air Raid is voicing it perfectly for me. I think Corden is a decent comedy actor and writer, but a fucking shit, annoying stand-up/sketch performer/chat show host. And, around the time of the last list, you couldn't get away from the cunt constantly stinking up the telly doing the things he was shittest at. That rotten 'Smithy' sketch at Sport Relief and the 'FUNNIEST THING EVER!!!' hysteria that it was received with, along with that bloody advert for his world cup chat show that was on every ITV ad break, with him gurning like a hippopotamous in the middle of a sweaty dancefloor with Plan B blasting over the top, epitomised everything I hated about him at the time.

FWIW I haven't included him in my list at all this year.

• Paid Members

The thing I hated most about Corden was that he was everywhere for our 2010 World Cup campaign. He was everywhere with his "I'm a top geezer ain't I" schtick and it was unbearable.

But he's always been considered a good actor. He was good in Teachers, I think he was critically acclaimed for his part in History Boys (stage and film) and recently I'm sure he won a Tony award for his performances on Broadway.

• Paid Members
Corden doesn't belong on the list at all, in my opinion. Could never quite understand why so many people hated the guy.

And, around the time of the last list, you couldn't get away from the cunt constantly stinking up the telly doing the things he was shittest at.

That was my issue with him. For about 18months he was EVERYWHERE! At one point he had Gavin and Stacy, that horrible sketch show and 'Lesbian Vampire Killers' out at the same time. Unfunny shit that was rammed down your throat, especially the undeserved praise for G&S.

He was all over chats shows and panel shows too. I even remember a GQ (or similar) article proclaiming him as the new king of comedy. Its annoying when they do that with Gervais, but at least he wrote something awesome once.

Fucking off to the states for a year was genius, he was the most over-exposed celeb for ages.

Probably a nice chap in real life, but he really needs to learn to not say "yes" to every show, appearance and article offer.

• Paid Members

I totally understand the 'he was everywhere' rationale. It's the same thing with Keith Lemon right now. I think he's great, but he's everywhere you fucking turn at the moment, to the point that I fully expect him to feature prominently on the list this year. Overexposure will be responsible for loads of entries I reckon, regardless of whether they are actually massive twats or not.

• Paid Members

I dont know much about Keith Lemon at all, if you avoid itv2 you probably wont see much of him. Corden was everywhere (and overly praised) everywhere.

You're right that vver-exposure will be a lot to do with votes though. While the true twats sneak away.

Therefore vote Donald Trump! Blow-hard cunt.