The THIRD UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: WINNER REVEALED!

HarmonicGenerator

• Awards Moderator

Might be alone (and I hope not) but let's definitely not forget Leigh 'Keith Lemon' Francis. Unfunny cunt.

I can assure you you are not alone.

Might be alone (and I hope not) but let's definitely not forget Leigh 'Keith Lemon' Francis. Unfunny cunt.

See, this is both the best and worst thing about the twatlist. On the one hand you're happpy to see names like this crop up because it makes you go "Ah, of course! He IS a big twat." But then when you've already submitted your ten twats, as have I, you're a bit dissapointed you didn't nominate the waste of oxygen yourself. I hope my #1 twat wins but I don't think she's been in the limelight enough recently to warrant it. She'll be close to the top ten though if nothing else.
Nicko, I will add him to the end of your ballot as an additional. Likewise, opcws, I'll pop Jones and Vaz at the end of yours.Nicko again, your #1 is currently quite high in the rankings. And deservedly so, I had totally forgotten that she sang with Queen at the Closing Ceremony and killed music forever. Not that that reveals who you voted for, of course. SECRET BALLOT Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

Why on Earth do so many people find Keith Lemmon and Celebrity Juice funny? Bo Selecta was (initially) quite funny, and was in fact very funny in places- but it grew tiring after a while. Keith Lemmon though I don't find funny in the slightest.

Why on Earth do so many people find Keith Lemmon and Celebrity Juice funny? Bo Selecta was (initially) quite funny, and was in fact very funny in places- but it grew tiring after a while. Keith Lemmon though I don't find funny in the slightest.

because joe public are largely a bunch of simpletons.

• Paid Members

After her performance on QT this week I hope Cristina Odone gets many nominations

This will be a really boring list if it's all politicians, so everyone stop voting for politicians.#VoteCoe

• Paid Members

This will be a really boring list if it's all politicians, so everyone stop voting for politicians.

In a similar vein, I restricted myself to only two footballers.

Oddly for once I'm struggling for this list, as usually could blast a list in a few minutes Clearly Sarah Milllican is in the front running for exactly the same reasons I have noted her before. Miranda Hart would also be nominated for being just awful and everywhere. Then there is possibly Ed Milliband, for being the most annoying nasally whiny political leader, but after that there isnt anyone who winds me up enough to write a list about it. I shall have a think.

• Paid Members

This will be a really boring list if it's all politicians, so everyone stop voting for politicians.

In a similar vein, I restricted myself to only two footballers.
Yeah, I had to limit myself to only 3 or so football personalities, otherwise I'd have a completely separate list for football.

• Awards Moderator

The thing to remember with football personalities is that so many nominations from this area are flavoured by who you yourself support - in the past, the majority of footballers have usually only received one vote, and only a select few who are disliked more across the board end up in the final list.For instance, Wayne Rooney and Ashley Cole both ranked very highly last time out, but it wasn't just for reasons like "he scored against us last April and it made me so angry I nutted a lamp post".To all those posting and saying they hope [insert name here] makes the list - there's only one way to guarantee it - VOTE!