Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

The members of KISS wear hairplugs, wigs, extensions and all kinds of other shit to go from thining 60 year olds to long haired rockers. Undertaker could try a bit of that out. Gene Simmons hair looks like a pigeon in real life.

It goes from this

No.-10-Gene-Simmons.jpg

To this in the space of a few hours.

2014-03-17t213715z_858982627_gm1ea3i0ffk

What's Chikara like, as in how would you describe their style? I've never seen a single match and tbh I always thought of them as purely a comedy company, ever since I saw a photo of a guy who looked like Barney the dinosaur wrestling on one of their shows. I read up on them a bit today and they actually sound like a company I'd enjoy. Loved the idea of Kings of Trios since I heard some of the teams they've had with proper old school WWF acts like Demolition.

• Paid Members

For me it was much more hokey years ago when a lot of their workers were still young and not that great in the ring, so the characters and angles really made up for it, plus a stellar few at the top (Cesaro, Hero etc).

Since its reformation, there's still some stuff on the heavy comedic side and can still be a bit over the top at times, but a lot more seems to focus on the ring action and evolving storylines there, its roster now is easily its strongest its had. King of Trios and Young Lions Cup weekend and so on are a really good way to kinda get used to the product, a few more outside names come in and do their job but you get to notice a lot more of the companies own talent.

I watched Wrestlemania 28 last night. Undertaker looks so much better with a shaved head. I've absolute no idea what convinced him to grow his shit hair out again.

Really? I thought he looked an absolute muppet with his shit mohawk like it's 2001.

Mind you, I'm still hoping he turns up one day in his Mike from Breaking Bad look, fedora and all.

Edited by Slapnut

'Takers Jack from Tekken look was great. He just looks daft now. Why doesn't he grow his hair out its natural colour? It would make him look like a proper grizzled old gunslinger. The Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL black he's using is way too artificial looking on his big blotchy head, and he's chair of the Robert Smith eyeliner for old dudes clubhouse.

Edited by Gay as FOOK

Taker's shite mohawk killed a part of my childhood when I got back into the product. Even if he looks a wee bit raggedy-assed nowadays, I appreciate what he's going for. The less he looks like a big ginger bloke named Mark, the better

• Paid Members

I wonder, anyone who didn't like the shaved head or mohawk, have you watched it back recently? I wasn't the biggest fan at the time, but watching it back, particularly after what a fucking mess he looked on this week's Raw when he took his hat off, it made me realise how much better that look was. He looks an absolute state with long hair these days.

Edited by Supremo

I mentioned in the Raw thread about Takers look, He was slated/laughed at for the bald head/mohawk so he grows hair and its wrong too, fucker cant do anything right.

I'd go for shaved head and just a normal beard, maybe go grey to add to his old gunslinger type look and character. also needs a higher cut singlet to hide and tighten up his chest

Either way its The Undertaker he's always awesome, I'd rather he was the way he is than to be gone for good

I wonder, anyone who didn't like the shaved head or mohawk, have you watched it back recently? I wasn't the biggest fan at the time, but watching it back, particularly after what a fucking mess he looked on this week's Raw when he took his hat off, it made me realise how much better that look was. He looks an absolute state with long hair these days.

To be honest, when I think of mohawk Undertaker I always think of Wrestlemania 30 where he looked a right state in his tights with his pot belly more evident than ever. The mohawk and ridiculous guyliner only accentuate how stupid he looked that night.

Edited by Slapnut

These little, inconsequential skits they've done with Ambrose in and around Cincinatti have been so simple, yet so refreshing. Doing something a little different can make someone seem like the biggest deal in the world.

It's become almost unavoidably true that Ambrose is the one.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz