Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Neither El nor Generico are English words. It's a work. The genuine translation would be something like Good Noble.

I thought the same thing but, does that mean WWE have contacted Google Translate and asked them to insert this small quirk into their service in the hope that someone one day notices and it goes viral for a day?

Could it not be something like the arabic characters which correspond to Sami Zayn (سامي زين, apparently) literally spell out the syllables 'El Gen er i co'?

• Paid Members

Wrestling and shit taste in music go hand in hand though, just look at the music threads on here. Mostly all shit metal stuff.

That 'recommend me some music' thread in OT right now is just tragic.

I hope that's not knocking CCR.

Wrestling and shit taste in music go hand in hand though, just look at the music threads on here. Mostly all shit metal stuff.

That 'recommend me some music' thread in OT right now is just tragic.

I hope that's not knocking CCR.

That sort if aggression will not stand... man.

• Paid Members

On the Google thing, it's down to them trying to make the translation accurate rather than literal. If you translate "El Generico" into Arabic, the results is "Sami zyn", which seems to be because Google indexes a lot of pages (such as Wikipedia) which 'authoritatively' state that Sami Zayn is the correct name now for the man previously known as El Generico.