Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Best thing that ever happened to him was losing in British Bootcamp. He clearly looked at Spud and realised what the missing piece of his puzzle was.

It was a bit of that, and then some time away injured at the end of 2013, that seemed to give him the thinking time to come up with new motivation and the new character.

Delighted to see some eyes opened here. Yay wrestling.

Avoiding the ICW thread till I've seen all of the Square Go, but had to mention a line from Billy Kirkwood on commentary who was so angry at a villain's actions that he said "I hope he spunks centipedes for the rest of his life."

During the Carmel/Liam Thomson match he said "this could main event a Jeremy Kyle show" and "the last guy in the Barras who was doing this to a woman was Bible John". I nearly had to be resuscitated afterwards I was laughing so much.

• Paid Members

Never heard of the guy, but based solely on that photo I'd reckon he was basing his look on McGregor. A pro-wrestler stealing anything from Conor McGregor is far from a bad thing though. Loads more wrestlers should be taking inspiration from him. He's not even in the industry and he's still doing pro-wrestling better than almost anyone. They should have weekly Conor McGregor classes at the WWE Performance Centre, where they study him. I'm not even joking.

Edited by Supremo

Never heard of the guy, but based solely on that photo I'd reckon he was basing his look on McGregor. A pro-wrestler stealing anything from Conor McGregor is far from a bad thing though. Loads more wrestlers should be taking inspiration from him. He's not even in the industry and he's still doing pro-wrestling better than almost anyone. They should have weekly Conor McGregor classes at the WWE Performance Centre, where they study him. I'm not even joking.

Genuine question as I don't watch it ( I know who he is though and could DEFINITELY spot him in a line up

• Paid Members

Avoiding the ICW thread till I've seen all of the Square Go, but had to mention a line from Billy Kirkwood on commentary who was so angry at a villain's actions that he said "I hope he spunks centipedes for the rest of his life."

During the Carmel/Liam Thomson match he said "this could main event a Jeremy Kyle show" and "the last guy in the Barras who was doing this to a woman was Bible John". I nearly had to be resuscitated afterwards I was laughing so much.

Bit harsh of ICW to be using the "Bible John" thing there. I'm from around that way and it shook people up for years. Lest we forget.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

Edit: Ignore me I'm wrong.

Fun fact from reading this weeks' Observer: WWE World Champion Triple H is only a year younger than Hulk Hogan was when he was running round as Mr America in 2003.

Edited by Benno