Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Also due to the fact that any popularity he had was down to a mannequin head and nothing to do with what he did in the ring.

That's fucking bollocks. He got over due to his charismatic performance, solid in-ring matches and great hardcore brawls. It's hardly like if Alex Riley came out with Head he would be able to get over. Al Snow was fucking fantastic during the Attitude years, he was truly unique, charismatic and entertaining.

Ok Al Snow's #1 fan. I'm sorry I ever questioned Al Snow's greatness. He should've been world champ. Why does he always take the good ones first? :(

Yeah, he hasn't had a good match for about 20 years though.

That's just absolute bollocks, isn't it?

If we are comparing him to Edge, which we kind of were, then no. But feel free to provide examples of Snow's greatness.

• Paid Members
Yeah, he hasn't had a good match for about 20 years though.

That's just absolute bollocks, isn't it?

If we are comparing him to Edge, which we kind of were, then no. But feel free to provide examples of Snow's greatness.

What are you talking about? What's "He's not had a good match for 20 years?" got to do with Edge? That's a standalone statement that you've made there that has nothing to do with him. If you truly believe that he's not had a good match in 20 years then you're a total berk.

• Moderators

You were comparing him to Edge. I just agree with his thoughts and not Edge's on the use of the phrase.

More Snow awesomeness:

"A great example is if you ask what was the best match of WrestleMania 3. Most people would say Savage/Steamboat. But it was Hogan/Andre because 93,000 people paid to see Hogan/Andre. The best match isn
Edited by PowerButchi

When Al Snow talks now, he reckons he didn't know what he was doing when he was a wrestler. He blames himself for fucking up his opportunity with The Rock because he thought wrestling was about pops and moves and "having the best match." He talks like he only realised how wrestling works after he stopped doing it full-time.

Gladstone: If you look at the previous page I was replying to a comment Bitch made about Edge and movesets.

Butch: Exactly. Who paid to see Al Snow? No one, that's who. Except Small Galdstone.

When Al Snow talks now, he reckons he didn't know what he was doing when he was a wrestler. He blames himself for fucking up his opportunity with The Rock because he thought wrestling was about pops and moves and "having the best match." He talks like he only realised how wrestling works after he stopped doing it full-time.

And this is what makes him great? Because he realised how to work after he retired. My Jesus.

Right I can only discuss this for a few more mins because I really can't let Al Snow take up anymore of my afternoon.

• Paid Members
Gladstone: If you look at the previous page I was replying to a comment Bitch made about Edge and movesets.

You then made a standalone comment saying that Al Snow hasn't had a good match in 20 years THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH EDGE.

Butch: Exactly. Who paid to see Al Snow? No one, that's who. Except Small Galdstone.

Ooh, a name shot. Good one, you thick cunt. I hope you get small pox.

Ooh, a name shot. Good one, you thick cunt. I hope you get small pox.

Wow. Obviously as well as small galdstone you have a small penis.

• Moderators
Him vs Chris Benoit

Benoit could have had a good match with a plastic fork so that doesn't really say much at all

Watch the match then. And Benoit couldn't have a great match with just about anyone as proven quite a few times.

Edited by PowerButchi

Him vs Chris Benoit

Benoit could have had a good match with a plastic fork so that doesn't really say much at all

Watch the match then. And Benoit couldn't have a great match with anyone as proven quite a few times.

Al Snow could probably drag a good match out of Benoit to be fair.

• Paid Members
Yes, it was the original plan. They were just generic spooky videos heralding a big return. Then spastics like us overanalysed them and decided that the ghost-children gimmick would actually translate perfectly to Raw's format in front of live crowds, and got upset that when Jericho returned he wasn't dressed up like Undertaker and he didn't have a little girl in school uniform as his manager. The videos weren't about anything specific. He's talked about this in interviews:

"They were looking too deep into it