Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I was going to say. I've seen more of the Kliq the last few years than I ever did in 1995. They're all over the Network, at the Hall of Fame every year. Cant move for them. Its funny because they are a famous faction without ever actually being a faction. But if you put the Wolfpac and DX together in late 97, you'd get the Kliq. That's why its hard to say DX was a rip off of the nWo, because the ideas like the crotch chop and all that came from the Kliq initially.

I for one am waiting for the DX WCW Invasion action figure set, so you can recreate the moment after you watch it twice a week. It can also come with Kevin Nash saying he was watching them and telling WCW to allow them to come down the ramp. Even though the DX Invasion was filmed ages before Nitro even set the ring up.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I like the front, but the back is a bit tragic. Like all wrestling shirts where a graphic by itself looks great (and wrestling fans know what it is but nobody else would know it was a wrestling shirt) they ruin it by lamping the talents name or some other shit text on it like the wrestler's shit catch phrase. To be honest I even think "(insert name here) RULES" in general is a bit passe and shit. I know they want as many kids as possible buying the shirts but half the time I think the designs are the sort of things you'd get beat up for wearing as a kid.

Couple of random thoughts:

2. Batista would make a brilliant Killer Croc in a Batman movie. Can you imagine him with yellow contact lenses, scaly skin, pointed teeth, and that smug grin? Absolutely perfect.

2 out of 4 aint bad..

Batistaclassic2.jpg2603254934_1.jpg

Edited by truthofsin

• Paid Members

Love that moment. She lets out a hell of a scream too. Vince doesn't do a bad one either. The face he did during his match against Hogan at WM, when he slowly raised his blood drenched head from under the ring with a lead pipe, is one of the best I've seen.

I just heard about this wrestling concept album.

https://www.mergerecords.com/beat-the-champ

Anybody listened to it? Contains classics like "The Legend of Chavo Guerrero".

Its superb! I've been listening to it for a couple of weeks and it gets better every time. They just shot the video with Chavo which should be out shortly! 

• Paid Members

Never been a huge fan of Jim Ross's commentary when he first arrived in the WWF. However, I've been listening to King Of The Ring 1993 during work because his commentary really lends itself to not needing to watch (especially if you've seen it half a dozen times before!). He's like a 5 live football commentator.

Not enough love for Jimmy Hart's awesome jacket with the giant Hulk head sprayed on.