Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I didn't get the joke either, Steak.

Branque said "day of being born". I called him stupid for having to use 4 words to make his point, and then my 'genius' solution ('day born day') still used 3 words - yet the most obvious solution all along is 1 word; birthday.

Complex, I know. Apologies.

• Paid Members

Ok, fair enough. I didn't get it. My post was meant to be lighthearted but that's the problem with writing online, it's hard to tell when someone is joking and when they're being serious.

:dickin:  :duh:  :sneaky:  :sly:  :thumbsup:  :sly:  :sleeping:  :wub:  :unsure:  :glare:  :closedeyes:  :blink:

• Paid Members

Disappointingly, I only share my birthday with Petey Williams.

I'm far happier that I share it with Tori Black. If you don't know who she is, don't Google her at work. Or if your mum's in the room.

• Paid Members

Rey Mysterio was signing autographs for $350 at WrestleCon (the big convention where everyone was signing over WM weekend). I like Rey Mysterio, but fucking what? I get he's a modern huge star and all that, but that's Austin and Hogan money. Why would you pay that money for Rey? There cant be that many people on earth willing to pay that can there?