Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

For me, the fact that Reigns is still clinging to his Shield identity is a bit of a let-down. I know that people pop for the tune, enjoy the entrance through the crowd and he can't take off his Big Boss Man outfit because he's got a Samoan belly, but none of those things are really his. It's a bit like how X-PAC would wear DX colours and kept their theme tune long after the group had disbanded. Made him look a bit small-time.

For me, the fact that Reigns is still clinging to his Shield identity is a bit of a let-down. I know that people pop for the tune, enjoy the entrance through the crowd and he can't take off his Big Boss Man outfit because he's got a Samoan belly, ]but none of those things are really his. It's a bit like how X-PAC would wear DX colours and kept their theme tune long after the group had disbanded. Made him look a bit small-time.

image_2.jpg

I wouldn't go so far to call the brother fat. I mean he's got a weight problem but what's he gonna do? He is Samoan.

Edited by Mr_Danger

For me, the fact that Reigns is still clinging to his Shield identity is a bit of a let-down. I know that people pop for the tune, enjoy the entrance through the crowd and he can't take off his Big Boss Man outfit because he's got a Samoan belly, ]but none of those things are really his. It's a bit like how X-PAC would wear DX colours and kept their theme tune long after the group had disbanded. Made him look a bit small-time.

image_2.jpg

I wouldn't go so far to call the brother fat. I mean he's got a weight problem but what's he gonna do? He is Samoan.

Weight problem?!?! I wish I was a "fat" bastard like Roman Reigns.

• Paid Members

Themes have been cak for ages. Theres the occassional belter though.

I dont know if people are starting to get bored of it or not but Brays was a cracking piece of music/character combination.

As said above, 'we the people' track is great.

I assume they still release their music for the US billboard chart dont they? Because of which they probably do better by making more middle of the road metal tracks.

Its a shame most of it is far too generic and doesnt cause a pop with a mint intro drop like they used to. The music isnt as associable with a character anymore.