Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Appollo Crews is pretty lame isnt he? Looks like a cross between a juiced up Floyd Mayweather and Timothy Bradley. NXT is really producing some dross other than Enzo.

Don't get me wrong, Enzo is great on the Mic, but he is hardly the be all and end all. Even looking at his tag team, I would was in the long run Big Cas will be more successful.

Do you honestly think Gable & Jordon are dross? Bayley? Asuka? Balor?

How about the people already brought up from NXT? Rollins, Reigns, Ambrose, Charlotte, Paige, Becky Lynch, Banks, Wyatt, Harper, Emma, Kalisto, Kevin Owens, Big E, Rusev, Lana, Neville, Breeze, Woods.........All Dross

Even people that will hardly set the world on fire such as Rowan, Vaudvillains, Dallas etc.. have their place on the card and all have positive attributes that help them out.

then you have the likes of Corbin & Crews who at this point could either fail dramatically or succeed. I personally could see one or both of them going on to be big players in the years to come. As soon as Crews finds that little spark that he needs there may be no stopping him. Think Bland babyface Cena before he knocked out a rap on the Smackdown bus.

• Paid Members

Have you ever seen Sid doing anything power-related? (not killing jobbers) Just watching Diesel and Sid (at different times) power-bomb big Bam Bam Bigelow. Sid always can't do it and nearly kills Triple B but Big D does it with ease. Just like this question, it's very odd.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

So Nakamura hits the gym (on 'your' advice), adds 25 lb of muscle. Exactly how does that help? More aesthetically pleasing for you clearly, anything else? No surprise some people don't 'get him'. Half of you don't get 'owt unless its fucking spoonfed.

I thoroughly enjoyed my first two goes of Nakamura (on Takeover and then this week's NXT), he completely lived up to whatever expectations I had...but yeah, it wouldn't bother me if he had a slightly more impressive physique to go with everything else I liked about him. To be honest, the weakest thing about him for me were some of his kicks and punches not seeming to have loads of impact. Maybe being a bit of a stronger-looking bloke would help get that across more, I dunno.

• Paid Members

Eric Pickles followed me for a bit once.

Were you carrying a sandwich?

I do eat a lot of sandwiches. He unfollowed me soon after. Maybe he saw a scandal incoming: Pickles follows debauched online troll.

It annoys me when Reigns and Ambrose are used as a success story for NXT. They turned up for a few weeks after The Shield had debuted on WWE TV and they're lucky if they had more than one match otherwise.

Hulk Hogan shares so much crap on Facebook to really random website articles proper spammy style ones 

"this person left their webcam on.."

"These people found a secret lair under their home"

"8 foods you didn't know were poisonous" 

Bet his bloody computer is riddled with viruses

• Paid Members

It annoys me when Reigns and Ambrose are used as a success story for NXT. They turned up for a few weeks after The Shield had debuted on WWE TV and they're lucky if they had more than one match otherwise.

Reigns just headlined Wrestlemania for a second time, how is that not a success story?