Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

I find it a bit weird that there's footage of Piper slapping Goldust during the opening titles of Raw episodes from Jan'96 even though it hadn't happened at that point. For some strange reason they've obviously edited the titles since original broadcast.

Reminded me of something weird. I was watching an FCW show from 2008 and there's a hype video for Smackdown in Orlando, and I'm so sure Summer Rae appears in it, even though she wasn't in FCW, let alone WWE. I can't even think who it might be, but I watched it back twice and I'm so sure it's her, but it can't be.

• Paid Members

Reckon he's got 'Evan' tattooed on his other hand? I am aware the spelling would be wrong.

And that to the person facing him it would read "Born Evan", which I assume would just be a ploy to look a cock when someone asked him his name.

Reckon he's got 'Evan' tattooed on his other hand? I am aware the spelling would be wrong.

I would assume his other hand says late, so together they read "born late." Or if he is an absolute plank he might have the year he was born

God I hope it doesn't say HARD.