Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Battle Royal's are only ever good when you are playing with wrestling figures.

Rumbles were better...

"10, 9, 8, 7",

all the figures in a big box,

"6, 5, 4"...

Close your eyes,

"3, 2, 1"...

pick one...

"Buzzzer noise"...

"Who, is it?.. it's, it's, Virg"...

(Swap figure)...

"It's CRUSH, it's CRUSH".

Spot on

• Paid Members

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/calgary/bret-hart-calgary-video-tour-calgary-crossroads-1.3435286

Just came by this, hahaha he's bitter about everything, 

What's he bitter about on this? He seems in good spirits talking about his childhood.

I wonder whether they've been sitting on this footage for a while or what he's done to his hand over the last few days. It's like since he retired he's made of glass.

Miz is brilliant. I just wish he'd go on the Roddy Piper/Fat Shawn Michaels/90s WWF Lawler schedule where he doesn't really wrestle, and try and make it a novelty when he does.

Random thought: I've only just realised that the "it's fake" criticism of wrestling is not helped by fans who insist on calling it a sport. When there's divs saying it's a sport, it's no wonder people seem to think we think it's real.

Miz is one of the few they have who wouldnt be harmed by their constant 50/50 booking.

Unfortunately, Miz is more at 25/75 level so beating him doesn't mean a lot. Helluva promo though

• Paid Members

He could play the Seth Rollins company guy to a tee. Better than Sheamus. And would have genuine heat.

He's punched well above his weight for some time but as much as an afterthought he was, the outcry at the time was hilarious and he was perfect.

Underrated in the grand scheme of things

That's true, he'd be the perfect person for the Authority golden boy role! It's a shame he was way too far gone by the time they started doing that. He's much more dynamic on the microphone than Rollins, and he'd play that character in the ring miles better than Seth did. 

Really, Sheamus should be better in that spot than he actually was as well, but he was only ever a fall guy.

• Paid Members

Random thought: I've only just realised that the "it's fake" criticism of wrestling is not helped by fans who insist on calling it a sport. When there's divs saying it's a sport, it's no wonder people seem to think we think it's real.

It's a panto in pants.

• Paid Members

That's true, he'd be the perfect person for the Authority golden boy role! It's a shame he was way too far gone by the time they started doing that. He's much more dynamic on the microphone than Rollins, and he'd play that character in the ring miles better than Seth did.

Really, Sheamus should be better in that spot than he actually was as well, but he was only ever a fall guy.

I agree that Sheamus should be a million times better but he got the belt before he was ready and booked into oblivion with his recent run.

Don't ask me why storyline continuity keeps me awake at night, it just does...So....

Big Boss Man came into WWF as a heel, he was a bad policeman, who then turned good for a bit, but then left and came back as a heel again.  So he spent most of his wrestling career as a bad guy, abusing his power and driving off with people dead relatives.  His period of being a good guy was brief and short lived.  Does this mean that before he came into the WWF he was a corrupt and bad policeman, in which case Nailz was right, he was mistreated and Nailz was just mis-understood all this time and is actually a good guy??????

Poor Nailz