Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Is there any chance Sting could side with The Shield? Shield are getting a four on one attack courtesy of Kane, 'Tista, Orton and Triple H when Sting comes out to clean house. Leads to Sting vs. Triple H, potentially as a match with authority at stake somehow. I'm not really fussed by Sting as an authority figure and I think there's mileage in Triple H and Steph as authority but I know people were saying they wouldn't mind him as GM.

Is there any chance Sting could side with The Shield? Shield are getting a four on one attack courtesy of Kane, 'Tista, Orton and Triple H when Sting comes out to clean house. Leads to Sting vs. Triple H, potentially as a match with authority at stake somehow. I'm not really fussed by Sting as an authority figure and I think there's mileage in Triple H and Steph as authority but I know people were saying they wouldn't mind him as GM.

I was thinking the same thing, especially with rumours of

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Flair

[close spoiler]

");document.close(); on Raw

I know it's the irrational smark in me, and I know they didn't do it on purpose... but it does my tits in how much the logo for Extreme Rules reminds me of the Pancrase logo.

WWE_ExtremeRules_2014_Logo.jpg

Pancrase_Hybrid_Wrestling_logo.png

I swear at first, for a second, I thought they had bought the rights to Pancrase for the network or something. I hope they just throw the script out and turn it into an all shoot PPV, just to see Hunter school the Shield with knees to the skull and the like.

Edited by Forrest