Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

I have always wondered has Hulk Hogan, Macho Man and The Ultimate Warrior ever been in the ring together or even onscreen together at the same time at all? Closest I can think of is Rumble 1990 but savage was elminated before Hulk and Warrior entered.

• Paid Members
I have always wondered has Hulk Hogan, Macho Man and The Ultimate Warrior ever been in the ring together or even onscreen together at the same time at all?

Don't remember it. I always thought it had happened at that crazy "War Games" triangle match from Fall Brawl 1998, but checking Wikipedia confirms I was wrong.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Whilst I hope Daniel Bryan gets his big moment at Wrestlemania....it would be amazing if Triple H won the 3-way and came out the next night on Raw with Hail To The King by Avenged Sevenfold playing. The whole song seems custom-made for him. THAT would be an amazing moment.

Just saw this poster for an upcoming Scott D'Amore show:

p5cMIj8.jpg

What a random combination of talent. You have New Japan stars, a current WWE announcer, ex-TNA guys, veteran Action Jackson and Kongo Kong (best known for his work in ICP's promotion).

Edited by pgi86

• Awards Moderator

I watched two Morris dancers yesterday from about a metre away. Two tubby Norf London grey-bearded geezers. They would do a succession of moves in the routine, repeating each part 3 or 4 times. Before changing direction or shouting in unison, they'd whisper very quickly to each other over the shoulder.

So Morris dancers call highspots.

• Paid Members

You know what match I would have liked to have seen? Scott Steiner vs CM Punk. Mainly for the build-up where Steiner would have constantly mocked Punk's physique but the match would probably have been good too.

Just watching Sheamus on SSN, what a likeable guy he is, comes over so well in media work and promotional work

I remember a few years ago when Sheamus was on SSN and the presenter had obviously done a bit of homework on Wikipedia or something and knew he once wrestled for Irish Whip Wrestling. The presenter obviously had no idea that IWW is a wrestling promotion and then proceeded to ask Sheamus exactly what "whip wrestling" was, like it was a specific type of wrestling.