Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Rumble was a bit of a letdown wasn't it? Really thought the booking of it was questionable, with Ryback especially. They really could have built him up more there without him winning, I felt he was handled pretty rubbish there. And, like most I've enjoyed Menrys return but why couldn't he have returned in the Rumble? I'd have enjoyed that immensely. Personally, i'd have had Menry return as a surprise entrant relatively early, destroy a load of guys in just the fashion he has since returning and make a few eliminations. Then a little later Ryback arrives, totally dominates and throws a shitload of guys out. I'd have had him match Kane's record (not beat it, he can do that another year - leaves it open for a random match with Kane en route to 'Mania). Then he'd have the face off with Menry, teasing a meeting down the line (possibly at 'Mania) and have Ryback eliminate Menry to match the record and then The Shield would go on to eliminate and cost Ryback. As well as Sheamus and maybe Orton later on. Feel that could have kept him a lot stronger and especially as his issue with The Shield seems to be continuing. Entering last and not winning did him no favours, I'd switch his and Cenas places really - Ryback earlier and Cena late or last and then have Cena finish with Ziggler dumping him last to win.

I'm the same with the Rumble really. Ryback should have won it and really needed the victory. But you can see why they got Cena to win the Rumble for Mania. I thought the first third of the Rumble was really good but after then it felt abit flat and just chugged along. Henry would have made a better return by returning at the Rumble but at least the way he's returned has been good thus far. I thought Cena should have been in the match much later, wasn't he the #18 entrant to the match? It would have been good for Ryback to come in then and eliminate the blokes who Cena did. Jericho and Ziggler were both excellent throughout the match and I personally wouldn't have enjoyed the match anywhere near as I did without the two of them. Both stood out and were the highlight of the match I thought.

Ryback didn't need to win it. Cena winning was a logical move to organically set up Rock-Cena II, but Ryback could have been handled a lot better and still look strong without winning.

Yeah, I think they really dropped the ball with Ryback in the Rumble, he didn't stand out in any way. He should have at least had a moment where he cleared the ring out completely and stood in the middle doing his "feed me more" shit, waiting for the next entrant.

Ryback didn't need to win it. Cena winning was a logical move to organically set up Rock-Cena II, but Ryback could have been handled a lot better and still look strong without winning.

Yeah, I think they really dropped the ball with Ryback in the Rumble, he didn't stand out in any way. He should have at least had a moment where he cleared the ring out completely and stood in the middle doing his "feed me more" shit, waiting for the next entrant.

That's why he should have had Cena's number. There was plenty of guys he could have eliminated at the time. Instead Cena came in at that time and eliminated those guys. Ryback should have had the spot. Instead Ryback came in last, he was the freshest bloke in there, came in, did fuck all and then Cena eliminated him. Just awful, who has been booking Ryback so horrendously?