Jump to content

Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

If Punk is challenging Rock for a rematch at Elimination Chamber - does that mean there's only gonna be one proper Elimination Chamber match for the World Heavyweight Title?

 

Or are they gonna throw in another one for one of the other titles or possibly even Undertaker's streak or is Punk's rematch as part of a traditional Elimination Chamber match?

Edited by Jackpot
  • Paid Members
Posted

Quick question: anyone know why Larry Z never got the big one? WWF/E is obvious, but any reasons as to why WCW never put the belt on him? He seemed pretty main-event as "The Cruncher" - great look, plausible work, charismatic as well (even if he looked like Ted Danson).

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Just flicked onto Channel 5 at exactly the right time to see Big Sexy get his face melted then speared through a banister and down a flight of stairs in The Punisher.

Edited by Arch Stanton
Posted
If Punk is challenging Rock for a rematch at Elimination Chamber - does that mean there's only gonna be one proper Elimination Chamber match for the World Heavyweight Title?

 

Or are they gonna throw in another one for one of the other titles or possibly even Undertaker's streak or is Punk's rematch as part of a traditional Elimination Chamber match?

Talk i read shield vs cena , ryback and Orton in a war games type match

  • Paid Members
Posted

I imagine this kid is still a member here on these forums:

 

Posted

This made me laugh.

Iceman: Putting out flyers is silly, I guarantee the more over you are on twitter and Facebook the more ppl will come to your show..

 

Lord GT( known for the fuck up with Corino) @Isaacharrop75 thank you for that comment I have someone telling me different

 

Iceman: @Lord_GT you do know that I was joking with that comment? :-\

Posted (edited)
This made me laugh.

Iceman: Putting out flyers is silly, I guarantee the more over you are on twitter and Facebook the more ppl will come to your show..

 

Lord GT( known for the fuck up with Corino) @Isaacharrop75 thank you for that comment I have someone telling me different

 

Iceman: @Lord_GT you do know that I was joking with that comment? :-\

 

What was the fuck up with Corino involving Lord GT? I've seen him stink up many a show. I wouldn't be surprised if he put a lot of stock in his internet presence as he has bumbled miscomprehensively on the microphone for at least ten minutes about something I'm assuming he expects the crowd to know about every time I have seen him.

Edited by thesimonbegz
Posted (edited)
This made me laugh.

Iceman: Putting out flyers is silly, I guarantee the more over you are on twitter and Facebook the more ppl will come to your show..

 

Lord GT( known for the fuck up with Corino) @Isaacharrop75 thank you for that comment I have someone telling me different

 

Iceman: @Lord_GT you do know that I was joking with that comment? :-\

 

What was the fuck up with Corino involving Lord GT? I've seen him stink up many a show. I wouldn't be surprised if he put a lot of stock in his internet presence as he has bumbled miscomprehensively on the microphone for at least ten minutes about something I'm assuming he expects the crowd to know about every time I have seen him.

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=131514&st=0

There's the thread. Gets good around page 2.

Edited by moofasa
Posted

Just been looking through a WWE Memes page on Facebook. They put up that photo of Eddie G and Benoit from Mania XX with Benoit removed. And you should see some of the comments. "It was obvious that Benoit was set up, he wasn't the killer"....." Why is Benoit treated so bad? Hitler killed millions and he is still spoken about..."..." His wife was a slut and his kid was a spaz, what was he meant to do?".... Seriously. What the hell goes through the minds of these morons??? Frightening to think these people are actually out in the real world communicating with sane people ?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...