Jump to content

Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*


Recommended Posts

Posted
Agreed. One of the best entrance musics ever I'd say.

 

Triple H's "My Time" takes a lot of beating I'd say. I take it there's been a best theme poll on here countless times?

I'd love to see him come out to that again, just once. I suppose he'll never use it again now; what's it been, 13 years since he last did?

 

There was a promo video WWE played for one of his comebacks a couple of years ago which featured a remix/mash-up of 'My Time' with 'Time to Play the Game'. It sounded the dog's bollocks. Think I only saw the video once and never heard it referred to again.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I don't think Jeff's ever had a bad theme. That's obviously massively subjective, but he's always had tunes that suit his character to a tee. I loved his TNA 'Modest' one especially.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Triple H was still using My Time by the time Chyna got her own theme. I think she used it until around Survivor Series 1999 which was about 6 weeks after she left Triple H.

 

I think Triple H used My Time from about mid-1999 to late 2000. He had a shite generic PPV theme guitar based track before it.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
Posted

Randy Orton should have kept the 'Evolution' theme his WHOLE career, missed oppertunity. That theme rocked so much.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

She used My Time, then the ECW theme and she either accompanied Jericho and Triple H to the ring before she became GM of Smackdown. So she used it for a period. She used it when Triple H was out with his quad injury. I swear that was the theme she used when Shane introduced her as the ECW owner.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
Posted
Randy Orton should have kept the 'Evolution' theme his WHOLE career, missed oppertunity. That theme rocked so much.

But then we'd never have got those creepy signs in the crowd saying stuff like "Randy, I hear voices too". Swings and roundabouts.

Posted

It's all about Dan Severn's WWF theme.

 

I hate it on WWE TV when there'll be a backstage segment and it'll cut to a shot of the crowd watching it on the titantron. Why do it? It'a distracting.

Posted
Currently watching the year of WCW Nitro 1996 and really love Jerichos theme tune. I can't pinpoint what I like so much about it but its brilliant

 

That is a great tune. There's a version on youtube with lyrics as well! It's cheesy as fuck, but good all the same.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...