Jump to content

Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*


Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Max Moon was a footy player?

EDIT: THERE HE IS!

Tom-Boric.jpg

 

Now there's a good answer to a triva question, who did Shawn Michaels come out of retirement to wrestle? Triple H at SummerSlam 2002 or some goalie who played with the manager of West Ham on a TWA Show in 2000?

 

Another wrestling/footy connection, Dave Meltzer was the editor of a soccer magazine and was pals with George Best and Pele.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
  • Paid Members
Posted

In what year did Jericho use the "Evenflow" rip-off for his entrance theme?

  • Paid Members
Posted
Who is the target audience for Fandangoo? I already want to see him get tombstoned through the announce table.

 

I thought Fandango/Curtis was released a while back?

 

 

 

 

Also, when I first read about him on here, the way people described him made the gimmick sound a bit... questionable in terms of the viewing audience. Having looked him up on Youtube, all I'm seeing is a ballroom dancer - what's dodgy about him?

  • Paid Members
Posted

There was two Fandango vignettes on Raw last nite so he must still be under contract.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Also, when I first read about him on here, the way people described him made the gimmick sound a bit... questionable in terms of the viewing audience. Having looked him up on Youtube, all I'm seeing is a ballroom dancer - what's dodgy about him?

 

I dunno, it is only "gay old wrestling" after all, so I suppose it was only a matter of time until we got a vignette with the following shot:

 

fandangoo.png

 

As much as I love staring into men's glittering crotches on a normal day, it just feels a bit too gay.

Posted
Was that on last night? Didn't see it on Youtube.

 

No it was on a few times in the weeks previous.

 

.

 

Scroll down the links on the side and there are a couple of house show matches featuring Fandango.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Was that on last night? Didn't see it on Youtube.

 

No it was on a few times in the weeks previous.

 

.

 

Youtube's telling me that vid isn't available in my country.

 

"In Soviet Russia, video watches you!"

Posted (edited)
I'll take that. What matches should I be looking for?

 

Tanahashi vs. Okada (The New Beginning 2012), Tanahashi vs. Okada (Dominion 2012) and Tanahashi vs. Suzuki (King of Pro-Wrestling 2012) are my favourites.

Edited by The Natural
  • Paid Members
Posted

Making my way through the Elimination Chamber DVD set and i'm onto the '06 chamber. By fucking God, Chris Masters' entrance is all kinds of awesome. It's a shame he was on the juice and got himself outed; he could of really been something given the proper seasoning.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...