UKFF Sig Appreciation Thread

Loki

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I don't know of one. You're better off just using VeeHD.com if you just want to stream stuff and not have to go through torrenting, it has most things you would want to see.

While i'm here, Gladders what's that picture in your sig from? I know i've seen it somewhere and it's bugging the shit out of me that i can't remember where.

It's from Triangle, one of the finest films of the last 5 years.
That's the one, i knew i'd seen it before. I actually did see this at the cinema when it came out, admittedly i was working in one at the time so i didn't have to pay for it and i remember expecting it to be another by-the-numbers slasher/horror movie but it was so much more than that. Sadly i was the only person who seemed to like it as when i was leaving people were saying things like "That was shite, didn't make any sense, the ending was bollocks, etc" Fucking morons.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

If anything requires even the minimum of effort, you can bet i usually wont bother but there is no way on gods green earth that i wasnt going to show my appreciation for THIS...

tumblr_m9uoc5WxKB1qz4izpo1_500.jpg

Beautiful sir. Not only from my favourite cop buddy movie of all time, but from my favourite scene. To this very day, Sweet Freedom plays on my walkman whenever i hit the beach.

Archived