UKFF Sig Appreciation Thread

Loki

King Coconut, I love your sig, but I don't think I get it because my brain's fell out and I can't see who's on Bossman's body. I saw Rolf and thought it might be Yewtree-stained, but I wasn't aware of any Andi Peters involvement. Can you fill in the many gaps for this thicko please.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
King Coconut, I love your sig, but I don't think I get it because my brain's fell out and I can't see who's on Bossman's body. I saw Rolf and thought it might be Yewtree-stained, but I wasn't aware of any Andi Peters involvement. Can you fill in the many gaps for this thicko please.

Sorry NEWM, I'm going to have to disappoint you. It's John Goodman on Bossman's body and there's absolutely no relation between the three and no real joke. It's just an old photoshop from the TWC/Exiled days that I recently found on my hard drive and I don't even remember the context. Maybe someone else does...

• Moderators

Sorry NEWM, I'm going to have to disappoint you. It's John Goodman on Bossman's body and there's absolutely no relation between the three and no real joke. It's just an old photoshop from the TWC/Exiled days that I recently found on my hard drive and I don't even remember the context. Maybe someone else does...

• 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

I'm loving the current Prisoner series of sigs that are creeping up on the board the last few days.

I used to love me some Cell Block H, but i confess i dont remember an awful lot of it outside of Lizzie getting released then smashing a shop window to get put back inside, Bea Smith and of course old Vinegar Tits.

Also recall Ray Meagher showing up as a bit of an arsehole at somepoint an'all. Saw a set of about 300 episodes in HMV the other week, which was only about a 5th of the total output or something (numbers arent my strongpoint). Would love to revisit some Prisoner, but it seems so vast i dont know where i could pick up from really.

• 2 months later...

Archived