UKFF Sig Appreciation Thread

Loki

Sigs are such ephemeral things, but there are some belters on here. This thread is to big one up, or alternatively complain about one if it's shit.

Tommy, I've loved your Gary Kasparov series, but what the fuck is that latest one from? What event is that? Looks horrific.

XzHJ5.jpg

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Sigs are important to me. They, along with avatars, give an identity to that poster. For example, if someone would mention NEWM, straight away that Agent Ashley pic would enter my mind.

As for favourites, the 'Gladstone & Loki' ones have sprung some gooduns, especially the Andy Murray/Laura Robson one during the Olympics. My favourite Gary Kasparov has to be the taboo Tom Jones & Cerys Matthews one.

I don't like the 'OUR GREAT SPORT' sig though. I'm guessing that must've stemmed from a discussion though, given that a few had it as their sig.

• Paid Members

I don't like that #SIXSEASONSANDAMOVIE or whatever it is sig. Can't remember who has it, iamtheman perhaps? No reason, it just angers me whenever I see it.

Edit- yes it is him. Same goes for his sprinkler dance avatar.

• Paid Members

dangerously420's is shit. I don't know whether he's trying to be funny, topical or controversial but either way I wish it would go away and that's pretty much how I feel about the majority of his posts too.

• Paid Members

Argh just seen Cobra's latest sig for the first time, and I'm absolutely gutted that he got there before me- I was going to screenshot it the other day and use as my sig! I love this pic, looks like Teddy is about to say 'Just put me out of my misery now, please'.

So yeah, this is my favourite sig at the moment:

Teddyface.jpg

• Paid Members
dangerously420's is shit. I don't know whether he's trying to be funny, topical or controversial but either way I wish it would go away and that's pretty much how I feel about the majority of his posts too.

I'm pretty sure his sig was changed to that by Neil. Either that or Tommy had drank another 6 bottles of San Miguel and was out of control again.

Argh just seen Cobra's latest sig for the first time, and I'm absolutely gutted that he got there before me- I was going to screenshot it the other day and use as my sig! I love this pic, looks like Teddy is about to say 'Just put me out of my misery now, please'.

So yeah, this is my favourite sig at the moment:

Teddyface.jpg

:thumbsup: thank you! I nipped in there last night.

I love the Mince McMahon one, the guy doesnt seem to post that often though so you rarely see it.

Top thread!

• Paid Members
Sigs are important to me. They, along with avatars, give an identity to that poster. For example, if someone would mention NEWM, straight away that Agent Ashley pic would enter my mind.

As for favourites, the 'Gladstone & Loki' ones have sprung some gooduns, especially the Andy Murray/Laura Robson one during the Olympics. My favourite Gary Kasparov has to be the taboo Tom Jones & Cerys Matthews one.

I don't like the 'OUR GREAT SPORT' sig though. I'm guessing that must've stemmed from a discussion though, given that a few had it as their sig.

It's actually got to a stage I legit can't remember why I have the Our Great Sport sig and who else still has it. I think it was something to do with loving wrestling for wrestling's sake and hating the likes of spot fests. Honestly escapes me how it all started.

Must have been over 6 months for sure though.

There's been some belters. Ian's great for unearthing some brilliant pictures for sigs, and another I loved was the neverending Hogan chin that Loki had. Stick me on the "MINCE MCMAHON DAMMIT!" supporter list too, that's piss funny.

I always loved my Agent Ashley pic, but when the Mags got good again, I felt like a bit of a sad cunt for holding on to a golden age. So I choose to hold on to another one now with the best upside down World Heavyweight champion ever.

The worst ones are when people just plug or mention a show in

big ugly writing like this

and/or use lots of different colours.

I like his posts, but spurs 4 life's Danny Blanchflower sig is pretty fucking patronising as well. I don't like the Community #6seasonsandamovie sigs either, but Dopper's sig cutting some sort of soft shite Wrestlemania intro promo is the worst on the forum, hands down.

Archived