UKFF Sig Appreciation Thread

Loki

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Sadly, Redknapp didn't. :(

It's worth remembering despite the scorn he endured after that miss, he finished that season our top scorer, before we sold him and replaced him with Pete Crouch who scored far less.

• Paid Members

While i'm here, Gladders what's that picture in your sig from? I know i've seen it somewhere and it's bugging the shit out of me that i can't remember where.

It's from Triangle, one of the finest films of the last 5 years.

While i'm here, Gladders what's that picture in your sig from? I know i've seen it somewhere and it's bugging the shit out of me that i can't remember where.

It's from Triangle, one of the finest films of the last 5 years.
Triangle was a proper hidden gem. Looked on the surface to be another average "Ghost Ship" film, but ended up being far better than that. Plus obviously I got to look at Melissa George for 90 minutes.... which was nice.

• Paid Members

It's even better on a second viewing because now that you've realised what's going on and how it's going to end, you can now look for all the clues. I don't think it was marketed very well but I'm not sure how you would market it without giving away what it actually is. All I know is that everyone should watch it and then thank me afterwards for my tireless pimping of it on here.

It's even better on a second viewing because now that you've realised what's going on and how it's going to end, you can now look for all the clues. I don't think it was marketed very well but I'm not sure how you would market it without giving away what it actually is. All I know is that everyone should watch it and then thank me afterwards for my tireless pimping of it on here.

Agree about the second viewing deal. I watched it alone first (quite possibly a "stick this on while I fall asleep" choice, as I thought it might be crap), but saved it for a re-watch with some mates. Everyone thought it was good. It's certainly one of those films that could be completely ruined by a trailer though, you'd have to be really careful. Can't have cost too much either.

• Paid Members

It's worth remembering despite the scorn he endured after that miss, he finished that season our top scorer, before we sold him and replaced him with Pete Crouch who scored far less.

Indeed. As much as I liked Harry's casual approach to interviews, saying "My wife could've scored that" was effing daft.

Thank you, a million times, thank you

It may be cursed. The season I made it was the one when he left. :(

• Paid Members

Agree about the second viewing deal. I watched it alone first (quite possibly a "stick this on while I fall asleep" choice, as I thought it might be crap), but saved it for a re-watch with some mates. Everyone thought it was good. It's certainly one of those films that could be completely ruined by a trailer though, you'd have to be really careful. Can't have cost too much either.

It's a difficult one to market and I can see why it underperformed at the box office but I believe it's done well on DVD and has been pretty big on Netflix and LoveFilm and what-have-you. I think this poster for it is fantastic, yet they never used it for some reason:-TriangleUnused.jpg

Archived