UKFF Sig Appreciation Thread

Loki

• Moderators

The worst thing about those sigs with loads of big annoying text is that they don't actually break any of the rules, so I can't even be a petulant child and report them.

There was one stuff for ages that used to make me laugh whenever I saw it. To paraphrase: "in life, all problems can be solved by reasoned discussion" - Daniel edler, wrestling promoter.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's actually got to a stage I legit can't remember why I have the Our Great Sport sig and who else still has it. I think it was something to do with loving wrestling for wrestling's sake and hating the likes of spot fests. Honestly escapes me how it all started.

I thought it was the name of a rebel / rival group lead by the mighty Carbomb to oppose another gang that were posting together on here a while ago, with the Our Great Sport faction believing that matches and athleticism mattered a little bit?

Can I just have no signature please? It's annoying others and the main Olympics is finished.

• Paid Members
Was it Punkstep that had “Keep calm and Barry Wong”? I loved that. The little Chinese man who delivers my mixed meat curries looks just like the guy in it too.

Yep, that was me. Taken from one of my favourite viral jpegs of all time- Birmingham Rhapsody.

My current sig is turning Steve Justice a bit hom, fact.

• Paid Members
Can I just have no signature please? It's annoying others

Like who?

I agree about dopper's awful sig. What the fuck is that about at all? Mind you, nothing could beat Flash's old sig talking about all the matches he's refereed, the stupid bit about Raven, a Flash Gordon reference, and some stupid Chikara shit.

Who had/has the one that says "I won't change my sig until I go to FWA 2004" or something? I loved that one more and more as each year passed. It was like, he was never going to be able to change it as the event was now in the past!

• Paid Members
It's actually got to a stage I legit can't remember why I have the Our Great Sport sig and who else still has it. I think it was something to do with loving wrestling for wrestling's sake and hating the likes of spot fests. Honestly escapes me how it all started.

I thought it was the name of a rebel / rival group lead by the mighty Carbomb to oppose another gang that were posting together on here a while ago, with the Our Great Sport faction believing that matches and athleticism mattered a little bit?

For the amount you drink Richie, it doesn't destroy your memory at all, because that sounds quite right. I think Bomb started it up as a way of saying that wrestling is good as long as its logical, or that was at least the reason I joined.

I also seem to think it may have been something to do with the paid members group being the rival group.

• Paid Members
What's the deal with the guy staring towards us with like "Look at me breaking the fourth wall". Is that from something?

It had better not be a fucking Lost spoiler, that's all I'm saying.

Was it one of the Paido factions that tried to cash in on the pCc Boom Era? Along with Paid, Laid and Made or whatever it was :blink:

Archived