UKFF Sig Appreciation Thread

Loki

• Paid Members
Can I just have no signature please? It's annoying others and the main Olympics is finished.

Erm, what? You don't have to have a signature. I don't have one. And if you don't want to see others then you can turn them off.

What are you going on about?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Can I just have no signature please? It's annoying others and the main Olympics is finished.

Erm, what? You don't have to have a signature. I don't have one. And if you don't want to see others then you can turn them off.

What are you going on about?

His sig is enforced by the mods, LaWoosh

Who had/has the one that says "I won't change my sig until I go to FWA 2004" or something? I loved that one more and more as each year passed. It was like, he was never going to be able to change it as the event was now in the past!

Yeah that was me. It was in reference to FWA running the Morecambe Dome around that time.

Some may remember my other sig from the time:

366805955_2779128c07.jpg

• Paid Members

I've had sigs turned off for ages, and I just tried reading this thread with them turned on. Horrible. I can't even remember what mine is.

EDIT: It's a shit piece of nothing with too many links. Changing it now.

• Paid Members
Can we please have a full rundown of the Where's Garry Kasparov? series please?

I think I'm one missing,

KFC

4LRoA.jpg

Meeting Sabu

Y0UNE.jpg

SWJVx.jpg

The Woods~

AfBsl.jpg

Looking for a Burgerking in Swadlincote

j1izv.jpg

Live at Wembley '86

PQbKb.jpg

Youth hostelling with Chris Eubank

i7rsO.jpg

On Skype with Surf Digby

2iUAS.jpg

Riding with a good Batman

RV09d.jpg

tTXOR.jpg

iAdtN.jpg

• Paid Members

I completely forgot about the civil war ones. What was the purpose of them again? Was it FWA related?

The Surf skyping is superb, totally forgot about that one! The pic of the fat guy from Lost and the other guy- who is the other guy and what's the significance of the picture? Someday else had that in their sig (Kasparov-less), didn't they? Dharmabear or someone?

The pic of the fat guy from Lost and the other guy- who is the other guy and what's the significance of the picture?

The other guy is Rivers cuomo the lead singer of the band weezer who used that picture of hurley from lost (jorge garcia) as the cover of their seventh album which they also called hurley

cd-j12_110.jpg

• Paid Members
While I'm at it I loved that Civil War one with Civil done to look like CMLL.

Excellent call. It belongs to Au:

cmllwar.jpg

I completely forgot about the civil war ones. What was the purpose of them again? Was it FWA related?

It was a massive story arc from about five or six years ago in the world of Marvel comics, with various good-guy factions at war with others. Fans would pick who they sided with.

Archived