UFC 146: 'Dos Santos vs Mir' Thread

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yeah, the prelim's are like a show on their own. A crazy array of talent and names. I got the countdown and 2 episodes of Primetime to watch tonight. This is going to be one hell of a show.

I'm going to attempt to stay up and watch the facebook prelims, thought the FX prelims and main event will have to wait until tomorrow. I just think the main card will either have quick knockouts or fights where both guys are fucked by the third round so they just end up swatting at each for five minutes.

I'm going to attempt to stay up and watch the facebook prelims, thought the FX prelims and main event will have to wait until tomorrow. I just think the main card will either have quick knockouts or fights where both guys are fucked by the third round so they just end up swatting at each for five minutes.

I'm curious to see how the first all heavyweight UFC main card works out because heavyweight fights either go well ending quickly with the power heavyweights have or bad because of cardio issues.

• Paid Members

So I just watched the third episode of Prime Time and it's absolutely phenomenal. It doesn't really promote the fight itself, but in terms of positioning JDS as a man to root for it's some of the best TV they've ever done. All of that stuff involving Dos Santos and the little boy is unbelievably sweet and really felt like a turning point in terms of making a star out of Junior. He's always come across as a nice guy in the past but this was on a whole other level. I hope he absolutely destroys Frank, just so that kid can come into the octagon and celebrate. A fantastic show that easily made up for the first two episodes.

Hardy, fuck yeah.

Was worried before he caught Ludwig. Cannot wait to see him in September.

Texeria is a beast, did what Bonner could not and finish Kingsberry, if Jon Jones has anyone on the horizion other than Gustaffsen its him.

Archived