NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

Same here, really don't like her character. It's like a melting pot of Eugene, AJ Lee (in her early WWE days) and Emma (with the awkwardness). It just seems like a gimmick being tried too hard or something, it's very annoying.

• Paid Members

I'm sure it's been said before but Emma is just the best thing ever. She's so adorable and loveable. I was watching her match with Natalya last night and the wife saw her come out doing her dance and immediately said "this is stupid" and then about 2 minutes later was saying "she's so cute!" I think Emma just has that likeability factor that so few wrestlers can pull off. I hope she's a big success when she gets to Raw/SD. The Emmalution is so catchy I can see the audiences getting into it big time. Hopefully they keep her ridiculous entrance music.

On a similar note, Natalya really is fucking useless. Both Emma and Paige have wrestled rings around her in the past few weeks. She basically knows how to do some nifty spots but inbetween them is just an awkward incompetent goon.

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members

Really enjoyable episode this week. Thought Big Cass did a terrific job in the sing-off with Aiden English, I was actually laughing out loud at some of the lines. All of the matches were good this week too, with the exception of the quick job Mason Ryan did for Breeze, which never really got going.

• Paid Members
Yeah it's a concern. I'm hoping they just pair her up with Santino as a comedy act.

Emma and Santino teamed up on NXT a few month ago and it is by far the best comedy duo I've seen in a long long time. They had amazing chemistry and were over as fuck.

Really enjoyable episode this week. Thought Big Cass did a terrific job in the sing-off with Aiden English, I was actually laughing out loud at some of the lines. All of the matches were good this week too, with the exception of the quick job Mason Ryan did for Breeze, which never really got going.

Looking forward to checking this out when I get home. Was on too late for me last night. How was the Zayn/Kruger match?

On a similar note, Natalya really is fucking useless. Both Emma and Paige have wrestled rings around her in the past few weeks. She basically knows how to do some nifty spots but inbetween them is just an awkward incompetent goon.

I asked this before but can't remember if there was a proper answer: Where does the "Natalya's a real wrestler n should b divas champion instead of useless models" nonsense come from? Pure nepotism, or was she one of those "good before WWE" lies like Japan Albert?

She's really shit, all the time. What are her top five matches meant to be?

• Paid Members
Yeah it's a concern. I'm hoping they just pair her up with Santino as a comedy act.

Emma and Santino teamed up on NXT a few month ago and it is by far the best comedy duo I've seen in a long long time. They had amazing chemistry and were over as fuck.

Yeah I saw it. They should do a full Santino/Emma vs Fandango/Summer fued on the main shows.

• Paid Members

I'm not Natalya's biggest fan but I'm not sure how you can quantify Emma and Paige "wrestling rings around her."

I can't imagine there's any way shes not going to be the one leading and calling those matches.