NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

What was the point of bringing him back? He's not really done anything of note, hasn't featured prominently in NXT, let alone the Takeover shows. I can only assume bringing him in was a long-term decision, with a view to have him become a trainer at the PC. If he's willing to wind down his wrestling career, that is.

Edited by PunkStep

So we are getting the Johnny Gargano v Pete Dunne match next week. Looking forward to it.

Thought we were going to get another 'end of funny annocdote' from Regal, but sadly not.

Nigel McGuiness is fucking horrendous. "Everything he does has catastoric effect"? That's not a word, and this is a taped show. Keep him on 205 Live which no-one watches.

"Sanity...Undisputed Era...Authors of Pain". Roderick Strong is so boring, they can't even be bothered to put his name in the promo package for the main event

I'm probably in the minority, but I'm quite liking that they're putting their own spin on it as it will differentiate it from the matches of the past and allow it to be judged on its own merits. I'm sure there will be some (not anyone on here per se) that will be hoping/expecting it to be on the same level as Sting's Squadron Vs. The Dangerous Alliance, who will be disappointed when it doesn't live up to those lofty expectations and it will somehow be Vince "burying" it because it was t his creation or some other such nonsense