NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

You'd think Wolfe and Fulton would realise that SAnitY is their time to shine, and step up their game. But their work is so dull and lacking in character, and that moshing this week was one of the most cringeworthy things I've ever seen. Eric Young is showing character, Nikki Cross is showing character even in a limited valet role, but the other two are just boring. The Joe-Nakamura-Regal segment was fantastic though.

• Paid Members

I like the finisher that Sanity do

Agreed- excellent finisher. It looks really nice yet it's so simple that you ask yourself why nobody has done it in WWE before.

What is their finisher?

Suplex/over-the-shoulder powerslam combo. Works really well, very fluid.

Seth Rollins used to do that moshing thing on the indies, and he looked a burk doing it aswell.

Just seen him do it on his way to the ring in 2006, and he didn't look that bad. Not great, but definitely not looking like someone from a youtube "Worst moshpit ever" video like Wolfe does.

I think Wolfe is alright and I liked his stupid moshing and shouting in German, it's Fulton that l think has to do the real catching up

Oh yes, the infamous walking up and down on the ring apron. Whoever came up with that should be released without delay.

• Paid Members

Not counting Takeovers, is Andrade Cien Almas the first ever to have pyro in NXT ?

That was my thought, too. They've used the "steam" effect for a few people before, but yeah, I think that's the first pyro in Full Sail.