NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Moderators
neckbeard

1. (n) Facial hair that does not exist on the face, but instead on the neck. Almost never well groomed.

2. (n) Derogatory term for slovenly nerdy people who have no sense of hygene or grooming. Often related to hobbies such as card gaming, video gaming, anime, et. al.

I liked the show, but 7 matches on a one hour show is too much.

It's not. When you're introducing new characters, they want to be having short, sharp matches. These guys are inexperienced, working short TV matches will be good for them. Asking them to go out and have 10-15 minute matches every week will kill them before they start. Once they're established, look at having longer main event event matches.

I agree to an extent, but as The BarbarIAN pointed out, if you feature too many people all at the same time, no one gets over. If they can't wrestle lengthy matches, that's fine, just have some of them do some promos instead.

Edited by ClassicsGuy

• Paid Members

Might as well save this post to make a couple of points.

Firstly, was that women's match heel VS heel or something? I wasn't watching it that closely, but from what I saw I didn't have a clue who the defined heel or face was.

Also, the sound is really poxy on this show isn't it? I have to turn my TV up a lot louder just to hear it.

Overall though, I'm quite liking this new NXT thus far. Something different.

Edited by PunkStep