NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

Meh, I really can't be arsed with the majority on the NXT roster, right now. It's a shame the likes of Joe, Bayley, Zayn, Nakamura and Roode had to leave, because, with the exception of the resurgent Samoa Joe, they've all been underwhelming on the proper show, and NXT is much worse off without them too.

Edited by ColinBollocks

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Bukamania said:
Dream/Black is my favourite feud in wrestling right now.

5 hours ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

It's something very special, I was gonna have a week off from mentioning it as I've been beating that drum for a while now but this week, when Dream popped up out of the mist behind Black. That's why I love Wrestling.

4 hours ago, ColinBollocks said:

Meh, I really can't be arsed with the majority on the NXT roster, right now. It's a shame the likes of Joe, Bayley, Zayn, Nakamura and Roode had to leave, because, with the exception of the resurgent Samoa Joe, they've all been underwhelming on the proper show, and NXT is much worse off without them too.

Agree with all of this. Dream vs Black is the only thing that's holding my interest right now. Beyond that I think the show feels flatter than it has done since it started.

Almas/Strong was better the Balor/Styles for me, Almas has improved 10 fold since he got Vega as a manager, good on him. 

Im surprised Burch and Lorcan jobbed in their first tag match together too.

Also the Velveteen Dream is amazing.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

On 26/10/2017 at 1:34 PM, Ambulance Chaser said:

It's something very special, I was gonna have a week off from mentioning it as I've been beating that drum for a while now but this week, when Dream popped up out of the mist behind Black. That's why I love Wrestling.

Someone needs to gif that moment. Perfectly executed.