NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Awards Moderator

That Drifter gimmick is the drizzling shits isn't it?

I disagree — I feel like the Drifter comes across as a Maverick with a short Fuse. This gimmick could give his career a real Boost, as long as he has a few Twix up his sleeve. I'm not saying he'll be a top Star, Bar none, but I've heard Wispas that as long as he doesn't Flake out, he could be a hot Topic in the future. And please, this is just my opinion, so no Snickering.

That post was a Marathon to read.

• Paid Members

I disagree — I feel like the Drifter comes across as a Maverick with a short Fuse. This gimmick could give his career a real Boost, as long as he has a few Twix up his sleeve. I'm not saying he'll be a top Star, Bar none, but I've heard Wispas that as long as he doesn't Flake out, he could be a hot Topic in the future. And please, this is just my opinion, so no Snickering.

That post was a Marathon to read.

Your puns are Plopp.

Five Mars