Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

i can't make em either, ive looked into it in the past but it looks difficult to do it properly. We need some in here though.

 

...and yeh that's the set of BJW videos. Some wild shit on them.

  • Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Paid Members
Posted
I have one of the Supermarket shows including his moonsault off the coke machine and the guitar playing and sing-a-long on the escelator.

I got tired of the US "light-tube and barbed wire" stuff years ago, but bonkers stuff like this is starting to get my curiosity back up.

  • Paid Members
Posted

fair play to Pogo, he got a good gig. All he ever did was dish out punishment, he rarely got hit or took any kind of bump. How the hell did he wangle that?

Posted
Stupid question, but I assume Matsunaga survived that match? It baffles me why anyone would use fire like that.

 

Not only did he survive, but he was actually able to do the post match press conference (though he was visibly suffering in pain). What

Posted (edited)

Don't worry Richie, action shots are almost impossible to capture well from DVDs / mpegs & I only get about 1 in 10 of the pic's I actually want. Had a go at the Pogo/Matsunaga incident, using every trick available, but they still aren't great. The first few are from Matsunaga's Korakuen Hall balcony dive. Not sure how many times it's been done, but not many. The last one I saw was from Kyoko Kimura. His may have been the first.

 

a04c3d205016200.jpg d3b7d5205016204.jpg cb621b205016207.jpg 053fc6205016211.jpg 6a573e205016220.jpg 499a08205016224.jpg eda33c205016232.jpg b3dd3a205016236.jpg 12908a205016238.jpg 2246ef205016245.jpg 275b85205016251.jpg 833ffd205016261.jpg 6c1e79205016267.jpg 6a8ede205016272.jpg 4f7162205016275.jpg f76ef4205016283.jpg 6df2a8205016289.jpg 32fd5a205016293.jpg 0677ba205016299.jpg

Edited by cactus40
  • Paid Members
Posted

Richie if you get a spare half hour could you add an index page to the first post so its a bit easier to find the reviews?

Posted

Hey Richie it's CZW tangled web 5 this weekend. Hyde Vs Tremont should be a great match. Looking forward to Masada Vs Joker aswell!

×
×
  • Create New...