Deathmatch interest thread

Richie Freebird

Richie, to save me looking....you know what happened to any of the XPW death match guys? Supreme, Hardcore Jimmy, The Messiah, Angel etc? The 2nd XPW Deathmatch show was pretty cool too, any chance of a write up on that?

at least they have an audience :D

Do you know what the show was called? Was it just "King of the Deathmatches 2"? If I have it on DVD or it

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richie, to save me looking....you know what happened to any of the XPW death match guys? Supreme, Hardcore Jimmy, The Messiah, Angel etc? The 2nd XPW Deathmatch show was pretty cool too, any chance of a write up on that?

Supreme wrestles throughout the So Cal area and for MEX PRO, formerly MEXPW before XPW sent a cease and desist to them. He still has the original XPW King Of The Deathmatch title and defends it on some shows.

Jimmy the Homeless Guy is pretty much retired but does a few matches here and there.

The Messiah still wrestles but not as frequently as he used to, has aged badly as well. More interested in his family at the moment.

Angel still wrestles but that's about as much as I know.

Dynamite D is dead.

Steve Rizzono retired in 2003 due to injuries sustained in wrestling.

Pogo The Clown still wrestles but everyone and I mean everyone hates the bastard.

Disciple Luke Hawk still wrestles and was recently featured on Shane Douglas's cards.

Damien 666 and Halloween wrestle primarily in Mexico, Damien 666's son also wrestles the deathmatch style as well.

Kaos is the same as his uncle Supreme, mostly the So Cal area and he still has the original XPW World Television title.

GQ Money still wrestles in the So Cal area as well.

Edited by Rule One

Pogo The Clown still wrestles but everyone and I mean everyone hates the bastard.

Sounds interesting. Pray tell?

Nothing interesting as such, he was supposedly 'in' with Rob Black and he thought it gave him leeway to take liberties with everyone he worked with. He also tried to brake some trainees ribs to teach them a lesson.

• Moderators

Sounds interesting. Pray tell?

Nothing interesting as such, he was supposedly 'in' with Rob Black and he thought it gave him leeway to take liberties with everyone he worked with. He also tried to brake some trainees ribs to teach them a lesson.

Just read a story on the FAN forum where apparently he was going to beat the fuck of a writer in XPW who he accused of watching Lizzy Borden undress with no evidence. Wouldn't you just pop in a DVD of her, or watch one of the other and fitter women of XPW getting nude.

• Paid Members
Just so you know, Richie, I found a burnt out lighttube in my work today and I thought of you. I was tempted to steal it and post it to you.

I actually had a burnt light tube today at work too, it also made me think of this thread, I had to break it to get it in a bin, I tried breaking it over my knee for a safe deathmatch experience but after a couple of tries of it not working I got scared, gave up and trod on it.

Fuck taking one to the head or back.

• Paid Members

at least they have an audience :D

Do you know what the show was called? Was it just "King of the Deathmatches 2"? If I have it on DVD or it

The Exact Show was Baptized in Blood 3 but all of them were really really good actually, still like Supreme to this day with his Toad Splash he still does deathmatch wrestling with Kaos sometimes in Mexico ive seen in whilst i was over there :)