Deathmatch interest thread

Richie Freebird

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the 'fighting in weird places' title must now go to Kota Ibushi. Recently bought a DVD of matches of his that take place in a book shop, in several shopping malls, in a street, at a funfair in the rain, in a forest and at some sort of concert.

That sounds like a fantastic compilation! Do you know what it

You make a very good point Richie! Fuck, TJ is such wonderful, mental, colourful loon, shame he retired!

How fast is your internet? I have quite a few matches and different shows on my PC, I don't mind sharing them! People who want in will need a dropbox account though

EDIT: In fact, if people want in, let me know so I can send you a referral to Dropbox. That way, I can get more space to upload videos as currently, I only have 2GB which means I can't upload much without having to keep deleting videos to make space

Edited by pain-giver

Second Floor Violence Death Match

I'm a BJPW mark and this is one of my favourite shows. Especailly when it goes all pantomime with Pondo getting the crowd to keep shouting 'IT'S HIDO'S HOUSE!'

For those interested, the entire match is here.

I am also intrigued in that Ibushi set. I have one of the Supermarket shows including his moonsault off the coke machine and the guitar playing and sing-a-long on the escelator.

• Paid Members
Danny Havoc?

Yes! :)

Well at least it’s recognisable then. Cheers.

Richie you know I'm the first person to say I like your pictures and I appreciate your style and I thought this one was fine til I did a Google image search to see if it looked like Danny Havoc and saw it's just a straight copy/trace of the very first picture of him that came up.

Not how I would've done it.

Keep it up though, are you working on any new pic ideas?

Edited by Steve 'Big' Jobs

Richie you know I'm the first person to say I like your pictures and I appreciate your style and I thought this one was fine til I did a Google image search to see if it looked like Danny Havoc and saw it's just a straight copy/trace of the very first picture of him that came up.

Not how I would've done it.

Keep it up though, are you working on any new pic ideas?

Yeah its copied straight from the one you saw with him stood outside the ring with (I think) the old Ultraviolent Underground belt. I

• Paid Members

Don't put yourself down Richie, I like your pics, portraits are hard though. With your distinct style I think you'd be better off drawing what's in your own head, then when you're confident with your style and have found yourself as an artist apply that to doing pictures of existing things. I've been drawing my whole life and I only did my first series of portraits this year.

Sorry to go a bit off topic, back to talking about light tube inflicted back slashes I think.

Richie, any chance of talking through BJPW Deathmatch History set??

also, there's one thing this thread is missing...gifs!! we need deathmatch gifs!!

You mean the stuff BxB posted on the previous page? These links:

And yeaf, I agree about gifs. I have no idea where to find them or how to make them or anything though.

Don't put yourself down Richie, I like your pics, portraits are hard though. With your distinct style I think you'd be better off drawing what's in your own head, then when you're confident with your style and have found yourself as an artist apply that to doing pictures of existing things. I've been drawing my whole life and I only did my first series of portraits this year.

Cheers man. My main problem these days is getting motivation up to do these drawings. I