Deathmatch interest thread

Richie Freebird

Richie, do you know anything about this match:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln6NK1X_5oo

I've seen conflicting reports about The Sheik's condition after this match with some suggesting that it even put him in a coma for a while. Any knowledge about what went down with this?

The Sheik trying to bite the flaming torch like it was a chicken drumstick was a thing of beauty!

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to give a big thumbs up to Richie and everyone in this thread for their efforts.

If you can, track down the full match of this - Great Sasuke vs Atushi Onita - 23/9/2003. The match is a double hell exploding barbed wire rematch from years back and is nuts. Sasuke takes some serious bumps.

Highlights here: Onita & Sasuke Blow Each Other Up

Sasuke got this for his troubles:

Sasuke%20Injury.jpg

Also you can view FMW's Explosion Pool Match here:

• Paid Members

can't believe i'd never seen that photo before, i was scouring the net for all kinds of deathmatch stuff back in the day and never seen that. Sasuka got fucked up.

Anyone know what Onita is upto these days, is he alive?

Does that include the Macbeth show Richie? I wasn't sure how much BJW you watched, otherwise I'd have asked my questions from the question thread in here. I kinda presume it's a jokey house show that not many people bother with but that's pruely on the basis that it's completely mental and went 20 minutes without a match and at least 30 without a death match.

If you can, track down the full match of this - Great Sasuke vs Atushi Onita - 23/9/2003. The match is a double hell exploding barbed wire rematch from years back and is nuts. Sasuke takes some serious bumps.

Highlights here: Onita & Sasuke Blow Each Other Up

Fuck me, thats insane!

Some seriously meaty explosions!! ... and Sasuke's wound.... OUCH!!

• Paid Members

fucking hell, ive never seen that Sasuka-Onita match before, it was from after the period that i was watching deathmatches. Sasuke's bump onto the exploding wire off the ladder is fucking insane, thats up there with the craziest bumps ive ever seen.

What a pair of absolute maniacs.