Deathmatch interest thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

i aint hating here, but that is a depressing lack of people watching that Carnage Cup, what the fuck!?! it's proper Hillbilly shit, it's insane that they are willing to do that shit for such little fanfare.

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i aint hating here, but that is a depressing lack of people watching that Carnage Cup, what the fuck!?! it's proper Hillbilly shit, it's insane that they are willing to do that shit for such little fanfare.

To be honest the event has never really been a massive draw, only pulling a fraction of what the ToD does. Still, it

On the subject of IWA, Richie, who would you regard as being the "stars" of IWA-MS, IE: the guys who stuck with the company and were recognised as the main guys? I know Ian Rotten and Mad Man Pondo (although that would be more because he owned another IWA promotion), but that's about it.

On the subject of IWA, Richie, who would you regard as being the "stars" of IWA-MS, IE: the guys who stuck with the company and were recognised as the main guys? I know Ian Rotten and Mad Man Pondo (although that would be more because he owned another IWA promotion), but that's about it.

I take it you mean IWA-DS rather than MS? Mid South is the one Ian Rotten owned for a long period of time.

You can probably add Freakshow, Necro and Insane Lane to those two for the biggest