Paid Members Egg Shen Posted July 17, 2012 Paid Members Posted July 17, 2012 i aint hating here, but that is a depressing lack of people watching that Carnage Cup, what the fuck!?! it's proper Hillbilly shit, it's insane that they are willing to do that shit for such little fanfare.
Richie Freebird Posted July 17, 2012 Author Posted July 17, 2012 i aint hating here, but that is a depressing lack of people watching that Carnage Cup, what the fuck!?! it's proper Hillbilly shit, it's insane that they are willing to do that shit for such little fanfare. To be honest the event has never really been a massive draw, only pulling a fraction of what the ToD does. Still, it
Sheffbag Posted July 17, 2012 Posted July 17, 2012 (edited) Whats the crowd? only looks about 50 people there I don Edited July 17, 2012 by Sheffbag
G-Unit Posted July 17, 2012 Posted July 17, 2012 Richie some great reviews on the tournaments really enjoyed them. I have ordered the carnage cup from smart mark today!
Rule One Posted July 17, 2012 Posted July 17, 2012 Whats the crowd? only looks about 50 people there I don
Richie Freebird Posted July 17, 2012 Author Posted July 17, 2012 (edited) Richie some great reviews on the tournaments really enjoyed them. I have ordered the carnage cup from smart mark today! Thank you very much. It Edited July 17, 2012 by Richie Freebird
Forrest Posted July 17, 2012 Posted July 17, 2012 On the subject of IWA, Richie, who would you regard as being the "stars" of IWA-MS, IE: the guys who stuck with the company and were recognised as the main guys? I know Ian Rotten and Mad Man Pondo (although that would be more because he owned another IWA promotion), but that's about it.
Richie Freebird Posted July 17, 2012 Author Posted July 17, 2012 On the subject of IWA, Richie, who would you regard as being the "stars" of IWA-MS, IE: the guys who stuck with the company and were recognised as the main guys? I know Ian Rotten and Mad Man Pondo (although that would be more because he owned another IWA promotion), but that's about it. I take it you mean IWA-DS rather than MS? Mid South is the one Ian Rotten owned for a long period of time. You can probably add Freakshow, Necro and Insane Lane to those two for the biggest
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted July 17, 2012 Paid Members Posted July 17, 2012 Pondo's surely the longest running pure death match wrestler out there aint he? He's been at it non stop since the mid-90's.
Forrest Posted July 17, 2012 Posted July 17, 2012 Quite astounding to see Richie Freebird be disgusted by a deathmatch. That Saw deathmatch sounds just unsettling, more than anything.
Paid Members quote the raven Posted July 17, 2012 Paid Members Posted July 17, 2012 Tell me that grinder wasnt running? Knife blades? Someones gonna die.
CTXRussomark Posted July 17, 2012 Posted July 17, 2012 Yeah but does he actually do anything? I haven't seen Pondo since the early 2000's but all I remember him doing even back then was getting cut up a lot and bleeding but not really taking any big bumps (from the looks of it because he didn't know how to).
Snitsky's back acne Posted July 17, 2012 Posted July 17, 2012 (edited) And I don't think anyone would like to spend a night on this either: Is that a false/fake leg wrapped in a barbed wire I see in the ring? Lol. Edited July 17, 2012 by Snitsky's back acne
Forrest Posted July 17, 2012 Posted July 17, 2012 It is. What is that lighttube pylon shaped thing on the furthest away corner?
Recommended Posts