Deathmatch interest thread

Richie Freebird

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bloody long does it take hybrident to send out an email to verify your account? I have checked all my junk folders etc and nothing.

I went to order it earlier and that was about an hour and a half ago, planned on watching it this evening. How can a website that streams video not even be able to send an email instantly?

Tempted to watch it another way just to spite them.

How bloody long does it take hybrident to send out an email to verify your account? I have checked all my junk folders etc and nothing.

I went to order it earlier and that was about an hour and a half ago, planned on watching it this evening. How can a website that streams video not even be able to send an email instantly?

Tempted to watch it another way just to spite them.

I had this problem, and I think it ended up being some kind of setting on my e-mail account blocking or hiding the e-mail. I set up a new account on the same service (hotmail) and the verification e-mails appeared instantly and let me sign up with no more hassle.

So, how many regular deathmatch events are there going on in the States now? There's IWA:Deep South (I think?) as well as CZW, but are there any others that occur? Also, do they do any events like this in Canada or Mexico that you know of?

Mid South have KOTDM, and there has been POTDM & QOTDM (Prince and Queen respectively) tournaments. They have also hosted Double Death tournaments, essentially a tag team version of KOTDM. I don

Cheers Richie I am also using hotmail so I might try my gmail address, I don't really fancy setting up another email for this one site.

Also to throw it out there, wxw in germany still run deathmatch shows and also a TOD v Gorefest tournament which I will be attending later in the year :thumbsup: my first deathmatch experience live. I am stoked!

• Paid Members
Death match tourney in england? Interesting.

Do they go all out like czw or tone it down a bit for here? If it's the kinda stupid shit they do over in delaware that's worth a trip up north I reckon.

I remember being backstage in brum when Zandig had a match with Wifebeater and used the weedwhacker on him, backstage stunk of petrol.

Mexico have MEXPRO (Formerly known as MEXPW) which is run by former XPW star Halloween 666 and uses former XPW stars, not very good nor entertaining to be honest.

DTU (Aka DTU Extremo) also runs deathmatch shows infusing lucha and light tubes, uninventive after the first few shows, similar to MEXPRO in terms of product, production and style.

A little bit more of the action from ToD XI...

Ryan Slater vs Joe Gacy - none tournament bout

The former Runaways tag partners exploded in brutal fashion in this none tournament fans bring the weapons contest. There were some cool weapons in this one, tubes, thumbtack bats, plastic fork bats / boxes, sandpaper bats, water jugs, custom thumbtack boards and even a fucking microwave!

tod1-2.jpg

tod2-2.jpg

Slater got slammed in a manner which caused the back of his head to bounce off the microwave, which caused a wave of

Does HybridEnt take fucking ages to load matches for anybody else? I've been averaging a match a day from TOD because I cant be arsed waiting for 1 match to load

No trouble here, I watched it on my laptop using wireless, used a HDMI and hooked it up to my TV. Quite a decent quality stream, I ordered the top deal with the canvas t shirt and all that, fairly good deal for something fairly unique.