Deathmatch interest thread

Richie Freebird

I take it for someone uninitiated in Deathmatches that enjoyed ECW and wants to catch a modern-day on-the-go Ultraviolent fed that CZW would be where to go? What about BJW? Is that still doing alright? Any others to speak of?

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it for someone uninitiated in Deathmatches that enjoyed ECW and wants to catch a modern-day on-the-go Ultraviolent fed that CZW would be where to go? What about BJW? Is that still doing alright? Any others to speak of?

Iwa-mid south, well that depends if ian can be bothered as they have been on more hiatus than you would belive.

Iwa-mid south, well that depends if ian can be bothered as they have been on more hiatus than you would belive.

I first got into CZW after ECW folded and craved some hardcore wrestling and found that XPW lived up to the standard for a while, IWA MS never really did as much for me as CZW, BJW has some good matches but not as good as FMW. So yeah i would say CZW is the one. I went to a show in Philly last September and really enjoyed it. Considering i hadnt watched any wrestling for about a year before that after loosing interest that says something about a live show.

Yeah, CZW is the way to go. If you want straight up gore then you really can

Can anyone recommend a decent deathmatch show with a good crowd? For me, a very good match, in front of 50 people really takes away from the match. I don't watch much deathmatch stuff because i hate it when it looks so amateur.

Anyone know the biggest crowds for deathmatch in the US?

• Paid Members

It doesn't look like IWA MS are doing much these days. There's a new sister promotion called IWA Midwest which seems to have got the old MS fans excitable, so hopefully it will be good. I've got their first show, Have a Rotten day, on the way, ill let you know what its like.

• 2 weeks later...
Have you seen any of the shows MEXPW have ran Zpencee?? If so whats the standard like?

I have not checked them out myself

While looking through youtube i stumbled over this:

They are now called Mexpro to avoid a lawsuit from Big Vision Entertainment (parent company of XPW) latest results i could find was from Cease and Desist in

April. Also i noticed that the shiek (the one who won the NWA title from Colt Cabana) is on their roster page.

MEXPRO's "Cease and Resist" April 14th. 2012 Quick Results

Vinnie Massaro defeated Famous B

Vintage Dragon defeated CJ Kurz

Vertigo nearly killed The Born Stars

"Los Luchas" defeated "Los Fuerza" in two out of three falls

After an open challenge,

Vertigo defeated The Almighty Sheik

Bestia 666 defeated Gorgeous Joey Kaos in a ladder match for the IWRG Jr. Heavyweight title and was interrupted by Messiah

"The Human Horror Film" Supreme defeated Damian 666 in a "Tijuana Deathwatch" to retain the "King of the Deathmatch" Heavyweight title.

So is a 'Nation of Intoxication drunken scaffold match' exactly what it says on the tin? Who decides if they're drunk enough?

Devon Moore, Danny Havoc, Scotty Vortekz & 13 are in a stable called