G-Unit Posted June 24, 2012 Posted June 24, 2012 So with the TOD show yesterday we can pay and download it?
Richie Freebird Posted June 24, 2012 Author Posted June 24, 2012 So with the TOD show yesterday we can pay and download it? It's not up for vewing yet. It should be up at some point today I think. Once up, it is an on demand stream that can be viewed untill the 23rd of next month. Here is the link to purchase the iPPV and the price list for offers they have on: Buy the Tournament of Death iPPV The stream of the iPPV is
Paid Members waters44 Posted June 25, 2012 Paid Members Posted June 25, 2012 Just watched the show. The second semi final is fucking brilliant! Highly recommended
Richie Freebird Posted June 25, 2012 Author Posted June 25, 2012 Just watched the show. The second semi final is fucking brilliant! Highly recommended I take it the on demand stream is up and running now then? I tried to take an afternoon holiday to watch the tournament, but was told to f
Paid Members waters44 Posted June 25, 2012 Paid Members Posted June 25, 2012 Yeah I think it came online last night about 8pm USA time. The scaffold match at the start is cool as well! Its all awesome to me though haha
G-Unit Posted June 25, 2012 Posted June 25, 2012 With the online stream do you only get to watch the show once? Or can you download it to your desktop and watch whenever? The reason I ask is because I normally have a few hours to burn on the train and would love to put it on my phone to watch.
Richie Freebird Posted June 25, 2012 Author Posted June 25, 2012 With the online stream do you only get to watch the show once? Or can you download it to your desktop and watch whenever? The reason I ask is because I normally have a few hours to burn on the train and would love to put it on my phone to watch. You can watch it over and over again until your heart
Richie Freebird Posted June 25, 2012 Author Posted June 25, 2012 CZW Tournament of Death XI Another sunny afternoon in Deleware for the annual carnival of carnage that is Tournament of death. In this post I
DarloKid Posted June 25, 2012 Posted June 25, 2012 So with the TOD show yesterday we can pay and download it? It's not up for vewing yet. It should be up at some point today I think. Once up, it is an on demand stream that can be viewed untill the 23rd of next month. Here is the link to purchase the iPPV and the price list for offers they have on: Buy the Tournament of Death iPPV The stream of the iPPV is
lightningxlock Posted June 25, 2012 Posted June 25, 2012 Pretty annoying the way you have to load each match up seperately. Oh well, i've ordered it now, may aswell attempt to watch it
Paid Members gmoney Posted June 25, 2012 Paid Members Posted June 25, 2012 That photo sums deathmatch wrestling up pretty well I feel. How depressing.
Richie Freebird Posted June 26, 2012 Author Posted June 26, 2012 do you know how much postage to the uk is richie ? Yeah, I
wrestlingmad Posted June 26, 2012 Posted June 26, 2012 do you know how much postage to the uk is richie ? Yeah, I
Recommended Posts