The UKFF's 50 Favourite Films 2012 - The Results!

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Absolutely, I know some people weren't keen on having so many countdown type threads on the forum, but I think if they're done well (we've had some really great ones recently with this, Sev's music, and Ian's in on-topic) and the OP puts the effort in with descriptions and is committed enough to update every day, then they create great debate. Look forward to seeing some of the other thread ideas that were being thrown about for when this ended being set up.

• Paid Members

I have got an idea for a spin-off thread for both lists that will be nothing to do with voting and polling, before anyone gets their knickers in a twist, and I might knock something up at the weekend.

Number 2 in this list will go up today with number 1 on Thursday. Tomorrow I'll do the top film in the Shitlist.

• Awards Moderator

Yeah, good work, Gladders. Both threads have been great, even if the majority of my films haven't featured. Yer git.

I know you've put a load of work in to these already, but any chance you could amend the OP with the full countdown when it's done or before number 1 is revealed?

Top work, once again.

• Paid Members

Fight Clubs another one that I just didn't connect with the characters, so the film did nothing for me. Thinking about it, I can't name a single Brad Pitt filme that I like.

• Paid Members
Fight Clubs another one that I just didn't connect with the characters, so the film did nothing for me. Thinking about it, I can't name a single Brad Pitt filme that I like.

This thread must be a massive disappointment to you :(

• Paid Members

This thread must be a massive disappointment to you :(

Not really. 28 of the films mentioned I love, 6 of the others I like, and if you take away the westerns, which I will never.......ever...... watch there are not that many films that I am indifferent about. Don't really hate any of the others, they just dont wabble my halibut.