Royal Rumble Surprise Entrant Pool: make your pick

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator
An 82 man Rumble could take a while.....

I dunno... looking at some of the entrants, I can envision Sid and Mr. Belding teaming up and taking out half of the other competitors backstage before the match, thereby shortening the running time considerably.

• Awards Moderator

Rob Van Dam

Already taken by steviearlo, I'm afraid. Why not have Jerrys Lynn or Flynn instead?Regarding the prize. The more effort you put into your prediction, the more you'll get in your story. If you're one of those boring people who's just put a name, you're not getting much. If you've put the effort into guessing what your entrant will do, you'll get a bigger story in return.

Rob Van Dam

Already taken by steviearlo, I'm afraid. Why not have Jerrys Lynn or Flynn instead?Regarding the prize. The more effort you put into your prediction, the more you'll get in your story. If you're one of those boring people who's just put a name, you're not getting much. If you've put the effort into guessing what your entrant will do, you'll get a bigger story in return.
If i was somehow spot on and Mr Belding or (more of a surprise considering how random he is) Matthew Fox came out... would that equal a good story?

• Awards Moderator

Rob Van Dam

If i was somehow spot on and Mr Belding or (more of a surprise considering how random he is) Matthew Fox came out... would that equal a good story?
I'd say so. Unlikeliness of entrant will also earn story points.

This guy:-

ultimatewarrior0142.jpg

Not only would he get called a hypocrite after his comments on Nash holding down talented youngsters after he eliminates both of Air Boom and Zack Ryder, he'd also be the one to help Cena turn heel, after telling him that his act should be working, as it worked for Warrior 25 years ago!

• Awards Moderator

I'll go for Regal then.

Nah, sorry. He's had matches on WWE TV in the last few months, and it certainly wouldn't be a surprise if he entered the Rumble. I wouldn't count Booker T or Jerry Lawler for the same reason (and while tom has chosen Goldust, he'll only get the story points if it's the Goldust character who enters - otherwise it doesn't count - and if Goldust has a match under any gimmick before the Rumble, he's out of the running). My apologies, but you can have Eugene or Matt Striker instead?

Archived