Royal Rumble Surprise Entrant Pool: make your pick

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are joking right? TAKA is the MAN hes got the best elimination from a royal rumble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wMt94KDiQg

Funaki, is probably more likely out of the two, so I put that, it would be good to have both and sure Taka's face plant was immense. Im not sure what you are getting at with the must be joking thing?

• Paid Members
Looking at some of those picks, there are some amazing drugs doing the rounds, and I've clearly been missing out.

Lolz~

Alternatively, I'd like to think our friend Mark will get some help taking 28 men to the Hall Of Pain.

d-lo_brown_crop_340x234.jpg

There is definitely danger at the door.

He's in TNA and the rumble is 40 men now is it not?

Perhaps they are being slipped into your food without you knowing?

My picks:

136819.jpg

Kenzo Suzuki

I don't think he'll do owt other than, maybe, a little skirmish with Yoshi Tatsu. I can't really remember what Kenzo did in the WWE. Am I right in thinking he had a tag title run with Rene Dupree?

Husky-Harris-wwes-the-nexus-16937291-324-387.jpg

Husky Harris

The forgotten face of Nexus (other than Skip Sheffield). Are McGuillicutty and Otunga still around? - An obvious squashing of these two should happen if Harris makes an appearance.

...and...

...last but not least...

...the long-awaited debut of...

21l8xmu.jpg

HADE VANSEN~~

He will attack the Undertaker at some point during the show, win the Royal Rumble itself, and defeat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania to end the streak whilst winning the WWE title at the same show. (or not)

• Paid Members
Kenzo Suzuki

I don't think he'll do owt other than, maybe, a little skirmish with Yoshi Tatsu. I can't really remember what Kenzo did in the WWE. Am I right in thinking he had a tag title run with Rene Dupree?

He did, he also sung "Born in the USA" on PPV for reasons which escape me.

As far as highlights go he's beating Carlito's Jesus

My pick is this guy:

03.jpg

It's been too long since we've seen the Lethal Weapon. I think he last turned up for the RAW 15th Anniversary, so we're overdue another appearance.

Can you imagine how tremendous it would be if, halfway through the Rumble, the countdown reaches 0 and

If Steve Blackman returns it should be with this theme.

I know someone already said the laptop should go into the ring, but I'm saying Michael Cole himself will make it in - and out, very quickly.

Michael-ColeinWrestlemania27_display_image_display_image.jpg

Also does Rey count? He is active roster after all... if he does, I should be able to say Undertaker surely?

• Awards Moderator

King of Swing - we'll wait and see until after RAW. If 'It Begins' turns out to be Jericho, you'll have to pick again.

Dingbat - the above applies to Undertaker as well - he's been speculated as returning next week. Rey is okay because he's been out for months and there's been no hint or indication that his return is imminent. If he returns to the active roster before the Rumble then Cobra1000 will have to pick again (and again, the same is true of Undertaker). If Undertaker hasn't appeared by the Rumble, you can have him!

• Paid Members
That better not have been sarcasm!

It truly wasn't. Given the drug consumption in the thread, it's only the prospect of Big Daddy Cool of saying "elementary, my dear Air Raid" while taking a hit off his pipe, that prompted me to reply at all.

Kenzo Suzuki

No chance, brother. He's doing fine in All Japan.

Fuck it I'm going with Chris Jericho.

That won't be a surprise. He's on Raw tomorrow.

Next you'll be telling me D-lo isn't a TNA agent.

Oops. I had either forgotten that Brown was a TNA agent, or never knew in the first place. In fact, I usually pay about as much attention to what's going on in TNA as to what my cat ate for dinner. The very fact they HAVE agents is even a bit of a surprise. Next you'll be telling me they have booking meetings.

kenneth-love-two-chimpanzees-groom-each-other-in-gombe-stream-national-park-n-3570135-1.jpg

Archived