Royal Rumble Surprise Entrant Pool: make your pick

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm not using this as my pick, because he's probably already been chosen, but I was thinking with Yokozuna being put in the Hall of Fame, we might see Rikishi at the Rumble. All the Samoans will probably be there at the Hall of Fame. If you plan on having the Samoans around, you might as well use one of them. And as others have said, a dance off with Brodus would be high entertainment.

I'm not using this as my pick, because he's probably already been chosen, but I was thinking with Yokozuna being put in the Hall of Fame, we might see Rikishi at the Rumble. All the Samoans will probably be there at the Hall of Fame. If you plan on having the Samoans around, you might as well use one of them. And as others have said, a dance off with Brodus would be high entertainment.

I think Rikishi doing the 2 Cool dance with the Usos, then him throwing them over the top rope at the same time is more likely.

I'd like to see Dusty Rhodes as a suprise entrant doing the American Dream gimmick, I think it would be fitting for Cody Rhodes to eliminate him building his heel gimmick.

Chyna in the Rumble! probably 1 in a million chance however.

the Godfather, Rikishi or JBL perhaps?

I'm 99% sure this is going to happen Rikishi was at Smackdown last week to support the Uso's, the fans can't be the only ones thinking it.

I'm 99% sure this is going to happen Rikishi was at Smackdown last week to support the Uso's, the fans can't be the only ones thinking it.

It would be the greatest Royal Rumble in history if Brodus Clay and Rikishi had a dance off.

My mate seems to think John Morrison is a dead cert for #2 as well.

• Paid Members

I thought thats what TNA should have done. Had a group of Brutus, The Nasties, Jimmy Hart, Greg Valentine, Koko B Ware, Tugboat and Hacksaw Duggan doing skits of them trying to get work with TNA. Do angles where they just assumed Hogan was going to give them a job, because they are his pals. Only there was only so many spots in the company, so they had to make do with whatever work was going. Imagine the comedy you could get out of it. Brutus working in Universal Studios as a night watchman just so he can be ready to strike when Samoa Joe is leaving the arena. The Nasty Boys working in the canteen. Hacksaw could have worked as a janitor again.

No because its not real, and nobody is stiffing him. They just gang up on him, which is what happens plenty of times in every Royal Rumble. The Nasty Boys were well liked by the locker room, so that wasnt going to happen.

Sorry, didnt know it wasnt real. The 2 young boys from tough enough got stiffed on raw and i'm pretty sure holly and benoit stiffed raven in a rumble as. Also, the Nasty Boys had only been in the wwf for a couple of months at the time as well. Cheers for letting me know everyone in the locker room liked them. You should be a roving reporter for the E Channel with all your insight. Who was it who told you they were liked in Jan 91 mr perez?

Archived